Unable to feel full after eating

Yeh same here

Do you guys speculate if any health issues can arise from this aside from unwittingly eating too much?
I guess this is a manageable symptom if I watch what I eat.

I remember I was eating a lot food in the first years with PFS. Now I eat 1/3 and feel full and don´t loose weight. I have been 12 years with PFS now.
Recovery this sides effects won’t recover Libido.

Thanks for sharing. So it appears this symptom didn’t cause any long-term complications for you, is that correct?

I’m okay with my current libido state. I can still easily achieve and maintain my full-sized erection. It’s the other symptoms that are more concerning.

Generally, just exercise, eat healthy, and pray for good.

Dude i cant even feel how the taste of the food…Its all part of the numbness…Everything is numb…

yep same here. It becomes more of a problem when watching tv with it or sitting in front of computer, I tend to overeat a lot then

How long have you had this issue, and has this led to any medical complications?

Overeating is one of the worst things you can do concerning aging. Just search the internet, or read books from arnold ehret or david sinclair. I feel a lot worse when i overeat but i still do it a lot because i dont feel my stomach. I feel best when i do not eat for a long time.

1 Like

I believe I’ve been able to regain the satiety feeling after eating a couple of weeks ago.
Will post again if I lose this sensation again.

This is a well-known symptom, called hyperphagia (vs. hypophagia), linked to 5-HT2C receptors and ghrelin excretion. 5-HT2C suppress ghrelin secretion, as far as I know, and thereby hunger.

Google…

I often get this from taking too much Ginseng, for example, which works on these receptors, downregulating them.
You can upregulate these receptors (to improve satiety) via antagonists like Kudzu/Puerarin, White Willow Bark extract, and perhaps Bacopa.

Hunger was never an issue. It was not feeling full after having a meal.
I believe the full feeling came back recently.

I actually have kind of the opposite. It’s like my hunger feelings are perpetually supressed and I really need to tell myself mentally that I have to eat.

I have this too.

Did you ever test your Leptin levels?

LOL more neurotransmitters

No. I pretty much gave up on hormonal tests.

I was just curious because there is a PSSD study on the way looking at leptin levels. Not sure if that study will be valuable, but it would have been interesting to see if other PFS, PSSD suffers already had their leptin levels tested and how they resulted.

A new study came out that finds an increase in ghrelin in males who are exposed to sunlight. Doesn’t seem helpful at first, but it could indicate that there is a problem with p53 in the skin of PFS and PSSD sufferers and ghrelin levels are affected. See links below:

1 Like

Do you feel weak in this 12 years