UK sufferers: Seeking comprehensive blood work advice

Hi guys

I’ve had a smattering of blood work done from my travails with the NHS and for fear of being called a hypochondriac/loony when my results I’ve already received have come back as “normal”, I’d consider looking elsewhere for help. To that end I’m really looking for any recommendations, firstly on how to best fight your corner within the NHS, and secondly, if that fails, are there any private labs that you’d recommend that would test for all the hormones etc recommended to be tested on this site. Other than that, any recommended endocrinologists/clinics etc.

Cheers.

P.S. I’m in Bonnie Scotland

Regarding the NHS, I found it was helpful to be as detailed as possible when describing the symptoms. Don’t be vague or underplay the seriousness of anything. Also be sure to mention all your non-sexual symptoms as well. I think docs immediately think “psychological” when you mention ED. When you’re talking about other specific mental/physical issues, they seem to take them more seriously.

I just did a follow up blood test via the NHS but I will get more extensive private testing soon, possibly with a functional doc. Don’t have any recommendations yet though.

any luck with anything gents?