UK journalist looking to speak to people about PFS

Hi,

(I hope it is okay to post this here).

I am a Sky News journalist hoping to speak to UK-based PFS patients for an in-depth written article about the condition.

You can speak to me anonymously, and also off the record in the initial stages, if that will make you feel comfortable. I can also offer you a copy of any quotes I would plan to use in the article so you can sign off on what is included.

Please drop me an email on megan.baynes@sky.uk.

Thanks,

Megan HB

9 Likes

Thank you for your proper interest. This is a society crime rather than drug poisoning. Occurrence of drug poisoning itself is inevitable. But, to neglect this significant danger to citizen’s fundamental health and life and leave the situation as it is OVER 20 YEARS, this is undoubtedly a society crime against civil society, humanity and the human race. It is not a negligence, but dolus malus. Not only pharmaceutical companies, but also doctors and hospitals, governments, judges and courts, politicians and parliaments, scientists, and the media, they are true accomplices. All of them seem to completely lack basic literacy and criticism which is essential for each professional in order to fight against lie and ψευδος. So, to uncover this crime is definitely the mission of journalism, that is, yours.

I sincerely appreciate your visit. Please lend us your hand in order to stop this murder.

4 Likes

Come on guys step forward another great opportunity to get this out there…

I’m having a call with her next week.

2 Likes

I’ve emailed you, Megan.

3 Likes

Bumping this come on guys.

I’ve had dialogue with her since the request and she’s very passionate.

3 Likes