UK guy, sufferer of 10 months, story and recovery plan

Yes, maybe a few hundred dollars best case scenario if it’s contracted, unless it’s dependent on how many items are sold through his links, it’s nothing. You make it sound like he’s a millionaire, less than 100 people buys those products, lmao. Jesus Ryan xD

You’d be surprised he didn’t set up that website for nothing.

Although he is preaching some really good stuff, the part with cycling bunch of herbs, is not only conroversial, but extremely dangerous as you can end up worsening by doing that.

1 Like

The guy was full of shit he found a niche market and decided he’d exploit it. All his information should be wiped clean from the site and nobody allowed to reference his name.

1 Like

So much bitterness here in the last few posts, Jesus Christ… “I don’t want to even try to improve myself, so FUCK cdnuts protocol! It doesn’t work anyway! All the improvement stories are fake! FUCK anyone who claims to have improved or recovered!” Even if he was a scammer (he isn’t), you don’t even have to buy the herbs through his affiliate links. He won’t get any money if you do that.

I’ve personally been doing CD’s protocol since early February. I wasn’t sure if it would help at all, but I thought “might as well follow it because a year will pass anyway”. There’s multiple recovery stories from his regimen, so I wanted to see if it helped me at all. Seven months ago I had massive depression, suicidal thoughts, anxiety 24/7, couldn’t go into any public space without my body literally shaking from anxiety, no morning wood, no random erections, watery ejaculate.

Today, I work out 4-5 times a week, am working, have a new girlfriend, can fuck regularly, ejaculate is around 60% back to normal thickness. Morning wood almost every morning for the last three months. My skin is much better. My days of depression are becoming less and less often, and the depression is much less severe. My hair isn’t “wiry” in texture anymore.

Was this just time giving me these improvements? Who knows, but I doubt it really. Will I fully recover? I’m not getting my hopes up, but I AM seeing improvements each month or so. The guys on swole source usually take around 1.5 to 2 years to fully recover, and I’m only seven months in. So who knows, maybe I’ll be recovered in a year or two years, or not at all. I’m just really, really grateful for the improvements I’ve had.

And regarding the herbs being dangerous, I’ve had no problems with them at all, even when in an extremely fragile state (even coffee would crash me back in the early days). No one on swole source has really had a problem with them either.

True! But there is other issue here too… Some of the guys here tend to experiment a lot and eventually get further fucked. I am one of these guys. The new guys, driven by despair come here, then when they see some successful story that suggests certain supplement, drug, or vitamin, they take it, and as you know for some does work for some not only doesn’t but it does harm, and they end up completely fucked.

Are you CT nuts himself or maybe your sucking on his nuts either way I’m calling a vote to erase his account and comments plus any mention of his name.

Actually there’s zero genuine recoveries from his protocol and cycling over 20 different supplements is madness in this condition he got greedy and wanted to maximise profit that’s why theres so many. Some guy had to get his stomach removed on that regimen- CT nuts seems to be the only active member on swolesource except a few other desperate people. 30k a year in the bank from sitting in a chair writing a few comments isn’t a bad way of life is it CT nuts? What if I requested a freedom of information act to see how much that company have paid you over the years. The guy is nothing but a low life.

Do you ever hear that saying if something is to good to be true it usually is and in this case I whole heartedly agree.

Have a good day CT nuts you plague.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m clearly an alternate accounts of cdnuts. Lol, that’s just pure stupidity there.

Anyway, didn’t mean to argue - I was just giving hope to all the new guys who might see these posts and think CD’s protocol doesn’t work. I was there once, so just wanna pay it forward.

I understand the people on this site just want to sit back and focus on studies, which are important, I agree (to get the poison off the market). But the constant ATTACKING on the people who have improved or recovered is completely ridiculous.

Glad to hear you’re doing better man, there are too many people on this who refuse to believe that recoveries are possible. The protocol is difficult and i can only expect you’d go through with it if you’ve hit rock bottom, keep it up man, hope you get to baseline soon.

1 Like

Thanks man. Yeah, I wouldn’t really waste my time arguing with the people here who are against his protocol, but back when I first crashed I believed the guys here and almost took my life because I thought there was no chance to improve. The new guys need to know that the protocol DOES indeed work, although the progress is very, very slow.

You literally write exactly like him it wouldn’t surprise if he’s posing as a 17 year old- the man has no bounds when it comes to moral decency.

I’m not attacking anyone who has improved only those who come here recommending that fake ass protocol with 20 plus herbs. If it worked then everyone on this site would healed and this condition wouldn’t exist. I spent a few days researching his regime and came to a the conclusion that it was horseshit for a lack of better words.

Blueryan, what’s wrong with you? Do you honestly believe he’s creating multiple accounts on this site to advertise people to get on the protocol? He’s just stating that the protocol helped him, he’s not promoting his stuff, or telling you to go there. There’s a person behind those comments who has been through shit and did what he had to do to improve.

No one says that there is no recoveries, but you guys cannot suggest to the others to cycle 20-30 herbs without the consideration that it could end up really bad.

First of all, I’m 18 now, turning 19 in a few weeks.

Secondly, the 21 day herb cycle isn’t completely necessary. CD himself recovered using only 7 herbs, as did the user @terrified42 (entropy on swole soure). I personally rotate 15 herbs. CD recommends 21 herbs now because they make him feel even better than the 7 herbs did, and this might improve your condition faster. Whether this is true, who knows.

Thirdly, I never said the regimen can cure EVERYONE. I’m not even sure if it’ll cure me. But it has IMPROVED my condition considerably. Back when I was at the depths of despair, I’d have done anything to improve. So thats when I decided to start the regimen.

No one said 20-30 herbs, many are doing it with less.

OK, can you list every herb you think that really helps please?

Yes I do this was a money making operative by CT nuts they have people like this on MS forums on facebook that infiltrate it, get well known then start pumping out magic pills and regimes that cure everything to desperate people like me and you that are willing to do anything. There’s actually a marketing term for this but I forget the name.

Hey, worst case scenario. You can do the protocol without the herbs right, that’s free, but are you able to do a 7 days water fast? :slight_smile:

There is something really shady about that website and the only person that’s really on it is CT nuts I think the guy is a class A con man simple as that. You’ll find scores of desperate people that tried it with zero success. If you have improved I’ll put it down to time.