UK guy, sufferer of 10 months, story and recovery plan

Semex how is this protocol going for you, Are you still sticking to it and have you noticed improvements?

I agree with English re leaky gut but are all leaky gut test(s) worth considering e.g. NHS gut lining test or others?

English 1 & others,

Thank you for your great posts. On Feb 16th, I went on pfshealing.com and had the opportunity to read the article on inflammation. Then I wanted to go back to the website on the next day to read more articles, but since then, the website is gone. The web address is for sale…

From the article I read (inflammation) the guy seemed quite scientific, and I would have liked to read more about what he says about supplementation… By any chance, would any one of you have saved the articles written by Josh Abrhams and could share them?

Thank you,
Charles

1 Like

English I remember reading Joshs articles, they were very good and backed with science, shame the website has now expired :frowning:

Fuck CD biggest scam artist going

1 Like

Why’re you saying this? Have you tried his protocol? If no, shouldn’t make comments like these

Not to mention, he promotes a hollistic and healthy approach to life, and many of his statements are true on his site… I’ve spoken to many personally that has recovered with some of his ideas incorporated, herbs or no herbs, he gets paid, what, few cents for people buying those products if he’s truly a scammer? That’s a pretty solid payment, PFS is literally a small sized dogshit on a microscope, surely he could find something better if he wants money, rather than investing tons of years on propeciahelp/swolesource and other sites, jesus.

1 Like

They aren’t true he was banned on this site as he was making money from the products he was recommending to alternative sites without disclosing the info until someone looked into it. There’s actually an entire market aimed at rare conditions on forums like these that they infiltrate and pretend they have the condition then once they have well establised themselves they start the marketing scam by touting a cure. He is low life scum and nothing more!

1 Like

They’re not true, yet the ones i’ve spoken to aren’t affiliated with CDnuts since i did some google research? Okay, let’s say he gets a cut from the products that are sold, but do you realise how little that is? It’s not worth the time he has invested learning about PFS, he has multiple of links that go directly to amazon aswell, and doesn’t provide him anything in terms of money too. He has spent and posted on this, and other pages for many years, and gained knowledge upon the syndrome that is PFS…

You guys are absolutely dumb for not thinking of this logically, and shouldn’t even bring it up on propeciahelp, worst case scenario, you buy a lot of herbs, that a lot of people do in fact benefit from, and you follow a protocol that costs absolutely nothing, but promotes a healthy and spiritually approach to dealing with the situation, how’s that bad?

You’d end up spending maybe 1000 euros for EVERYTHING… That’s nothing compared to all the supplements/vitamins/blood check/scans everyone is doing, literally everything he posts about has so many positives to it, water fasting, juicing, dieting, exercising, cold shower therapy, breathing exercises, yet you’re here posting here every day about how terrible this shit is? It’s terrible yes, but you have to try shit, but don’t bash on a protocol that VERY FEW has actually gone through, and has recovered to a point of near well-being.

Blueryan, you’re obviously in a really shitty place right now, but i’ve seen a pattern amongst people here on propeciahelp, if they get hit hard, they believe their life is over, and they think of things irrationally, and live their life on this site, you’re going to mess yourself up mentally eventually, it’s not good for you man.

There hasn’t been a single person cured by his protocol from my insight unless it was him posing as other people. My understanding is that he was getting a 30% cut without making it clear to the people on this site that has red alert written all over it if you want to be niave then go ahead and spend your hard earned money on a bogus cure. How did he go about making the deal in the first place “oh hello there I have these desperate men that are willing to try anything to get better and will pay whatever means necessary.” I’d rather keep my money thank you.

1 Like

I’m sorry yusef as desperate as I am CT nuts protocol is complete hogwash the only thing I’d take from it is fasting, resistance training and healthy eating which has been mentioned here a zillion times. Those supplements would do more damage than anything and as we’ve seen here one wrong supplement can send us over the edge.

It’s cool man, but there’s two sides of the story here. What you’re saying is extremely illogical, and quite frankly paranoia. There are many people who aren’t affiliated with CDnuts who has recovered in many different aspects, but that’s fine, we both have our own opinions on the matter.

Tag one person I have all the time in the world

Ryan, they’re obviously not on this site, propeciahelp is a fearmongering site, people go crazy and make posts about suicides, no one wants to see that, so they’re all posting on swolesource, which is a much more positive outlook’d site.

Jimmyjonas is one, from hairlosstalk, that i personally spoke to, who has no affiliation with CDnuts, and yep. He’s completely recovered, took him a long time though.

I done my research on swolesource when looking into CT nuts protocol (He’s bald) as I remember. I genuinely believe that the few stories on there relating to his protocols were fake that’s just my personal opinion. There is one account that did look legit and he did try his protocol on that site however he ended up getting rushed to hospital after his stomach got messed up on his so called cure. I’m not sure but I think got his stomach removed.

1 Like

There are 8 pages of people posting their recoveries, if you think people start multiple threads and update it everyday on how they’re doing is cdnuts on a fake account, or being paid off, you’re absolutely delusional man. And no, i haven’t seen that story, would love a link

Once again, few dollars for advertising lostempireherbs, hope this somehow goes through your head, not like thousands of people are buying the products off his links.

I don’t think you understand the level of money involved and at the end of the day it’s up to you if you want believe him.