“Two out of three ain’t bad” (Meatloaf) Serious Q

Excuse the zany title but we should try to be light-hearted!:sunglasses:

Anyways the ridiculous lyric mirrors my very fortunate/atypical PFS dealio:

1. Good: I have inexplicably stopped balding despite discontinuing FIN in 2014! I had significant “widow’s peak” temple balding in my 20s and some general shedding. I definitely was on path to total early baldness but daily FIN 1999-2014 absolutely stopped balding. I quite foolishly praised FIN to everyone.

Now, I NEVER RESUMED BALDING after 2014! My testosterone tested normal/low in 2014. I guess I need to retest for DHT but I weight lift, normal muscle growth, my profound sexual dysfunction fortunately resolved after 2.5 years in 2017, everything seems normal? Hmmm.

Has anyone else stopped balding after discontinuing FIN?

1. BAD: I have NOT “enjoyed” insane sleep dysfunction since June 2014, see my prior threads. FIN just permanently obliterated my brain sleeping controls, so I quite impossibly “rest nap/half-sleep” randomly.

2. GREAT: I am extremely fortunate I inexplicably naturally recovered from worst-case/insanely-horrific PFS - body feminization, profound emotional/sexual/sleep dysfunction, delusions, etc. - in 2.5 years.

Thx for reading. I do prefer direct email - MoviePosterCollectors@gmail - if you have any advice. I do hope YOU fully or mostly recover!

Mel H., Washington DC

If you’re not balding at all like you were before Finasteride then you’re probably not recovered all the way. Do you make these posts periodically to convince yourself you’re recovered?

He got his dick and his hair back. Let’s just be happy for our homie.

1 Like