Two consultant medical opinions

I have no experience with his treatment but it sounds very promising if it can stop frequent urination.

I think I heard of another person with pain in that area and the treatment didn’t help him. But I think it is definitely worth a try and there is good reason to believe that it might help you. The machine should target the prostate not the penis for this symptoms…

I’m really interested in the nighttime erections. I really struggle with spontaneous erections but seem to be able to get an erection with manual stimulation. I would love to get that back. So maybe shockwave is worthwhile? Problem is it’s still a ‘maybe’ and a super expensive maybe. Damn it

Do you still have it?

Please response is so. I am female ad a connective tissue disorder and finastrirde caused my skin to actually literally disintegrate. Not like photos on here actually loss of cells. There is a chance this device could help keep it alive in the meanwhile. I would pay you what I could if you do not use it anymore but I am unable to work or leave my house at all due to fin so can’t afford one.