Twitter blowing up with PFS Dr's etc

7 Likes
4 Likes

Great to see

4 Likes

Social media is ultimately where battles are won and lost these days so its great to see someone speaking out and fighting our corner

6 Likes

I hope the acknowledgement of PFS will ultimately lead to a cure.
I’ll be honest, I don’t care so much about winning the fight against Merck, or the FDA, or the rotten pharmaceutical industry in general. It would be a victory for sure, but ultimately I care about getting my health and my life back first and foremost.

12 Likes

Hi boys make sure to get more active on Twitter. We should communicate on Twitter to let doctors know we do exist. Social media is where we need to be instead if forums.

4 Likes

Yes it’s a good place for awareness. Twitter us packed with doctors and scientists.
The ME/CFS community raised a lot of awareness by communicating publicly on Twitter and using hashtags like #milions missing for research

2 Likes

Be careful with this because aggressive or indelicate behavior will not only be unpersuasive but it will actually hurt the community. I’ve been working on this a lot over the past decade or so and there are many many wrong ways to go about it and very few that work.

4 Likes