Trying out new drug Natesto - intranasal testosterone

So right now my regimen is hcg 35 units every 3 days. .25 mg Arimidex every day. With the advice of Dr Goldstein, im now taking natesto as of a few days ago, testosterone gel that is absorbed through your mucus membrane (same place cocaine is absorbed). Usually they don’t want to put someone as young as me, 25, on testosterone, but according the Dr. Goldstein this stuff only lasts 3 hours. Normally people do it 3x a day but I can do max once a day. Because it only lasts for 3 hours, it’s kind of a loophole that you will not, or should not i should say, stop producing your own testosterone like you would when doing injections.

Unfortunately I feel almost no effect. Not on my libido anyways. My mood might be a little affected and my cognition. I did masturbate for the first time in a while and it was more thick than usual. So far i’ve used it three days in a row. It’s meant to be used before sex, not really as a means to raise your T all the time. My balls haven’t shrunk. You don’t have to use it every day either, you just can’t more than once a day and the 24 hours is not strict. I’ve spaced it 17 hours apart.

I’m surprised to see there hasn’t been a post on this yet. The drug has been out only since 2014 however. I felt that you guys should know about this potentially safe option and although it doesn’t seem to be working for me, it does help for some of Dr. Goldsteins patients and this might be a safer way to take testosterone for those of you out there who want to expand your regimen.

The next option I have yet to explore is the non-fda approved DHT cream. I chose to do natesto first thinking it’d be safer. Maybe my testosterone(600-700 ng/dl) isn’t the problem so much as my DHT (33 ng/dl) and that’s the solution. My baseline DHT was 23 before using finasteride (yes i actually got it and I wish the doc didnt talk me out of a full panel). I doubt my testosterone was above 500 at the time. What the hell is going on I wish someone knew.

Testosterone will not cure you from pfs, and will probably make things worse. You are playing with fire my friend.

I have improved a lot on trt and clomid before that…See my protocol here from Dr Mark Gordon…