Tribulus Terrestris may boost androgen levels, nitric oxide release

I’m on tribulus and ZMA at the same time.

How are those supplements working for you Joe?

don’t take them anymore, ZMA was good though and I will start taking it once again. I have layed off all supplements, ditched the very careful diet and it’s not made me feel any worse. I am just going to try and carry on living as usual with a more careful diet, and follow things up with my GP, I can’t see anything else being effective

how long did u tak tribulus? and did u see any negative effect from it?

I don’t think there were any negative side effects, no. I am going to give it another cycle because I only took it for about 4 days, I am going to take a high dose too.

I’m thinking of trying the broccoli diet, in combination with Tribulus/ L-Arginine/ and Melatonin for my sleep.

I think you should try one thing at a time so that can make clear conclusions. while taking bunch you don’t know what is doing what.

sps

Ive got tribulus and ive taken it for short time spans i think it helped my libido but never commited to it to really find out for sure.

Im thinking of trying it again, seriously, as there appears to be some good feedback on it.

My only reservations are the notes on estrogen increases, - mine is already above range, should i avoid it then? Ive read contrasting information here - one site tells me that in event of high estrgen tribulus will actually help normalise it.

Secondly, it increases LH levels. Since i appear to have low FSH already would this be a risk?

any help would be great

i’ve bought a tribulus terrestris supplement, and it’s written on its box it contains steroidal saponins. Now i don’t know what they are but that adjective “steroidal” doesn’t sound good to me. Is finding steroidal saponins normal in tribulus terrestris or should i take it back to the shop?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17719068

Tribulus Alatus is supposed to be superior to Tribulus Terrestris, for boosting testosterone.

Anyone tried it?

The conclusion from the study states:
The alcoholic extracts of both parts of Tribulus Alatus produced a significant increase in the level of free serum testosterone at dose 50 mg/Kg body weight.

What is the difference?
stems,roots or flowers?
difference of species?