Tribulus - Mediherb, Vemoherb and Tribestan

After reading some reports here, I bought Tribulus Mediherb, Vemoherb and Tribestan to try to improve my libido and erection (these are the only problems I have).

When I was using Tribulus Mediherb, I felt almost nothing, but only a slight increase in libido and a slight improvement in erection. And it took half a bottle to get to this point.

After testing Tribulus Mediherb, one day I mixed niacinamide, Tribulus Vemoherb and DHEA at the same time, and got worse again on erection and libido issues.

In the first situation (which I was improving very slowly and very poorly), I don’t know if I was improving because of time, or if it was Tribulus Mediherb.

In the second situation (the one I got worse), I don’t know if it was Tribulus Vemoherb or the mixture of those three supplements that made me worse again (Niacinamide, Tribulus Vemoherb and DHEA).

Now I ask you:

1. Have you used Tribulus Mediherb, Vemoherb or Tribestan? Which is better in your opinion?

2. What were the effects on you? Were they good or bad?

1 - I’ve used Mediherb and Vemoherb. I think the Mediherb stuff is roughly speaking double the strength.

2- My sour headache got worse, I felt way worse on tribulus but got back to baseline after.

1 Like

But did you get any better from libido and erection issues with MediHerb?

It was a little while ago, so I don’t remember, which probably signifies that it didn’t do anything dramatic. I don’t remember night-and-day improvements no. Nothing much has really helped sexually.

Hi guys, just wondering where can you buy mediherb tribulus in the UK? I’d like to try it out, maybe one pill every second day for a week, and see if there are any improvements.