Treatment - LH,FSH,Triptorelin

Depends on how supressed your system is. HCG can help with the signalling and increase testosterone. Have you seen a doctor in regards to your condition? if not i’m sure they would recommend puttting you on testosterone therapy your test is very low.

Mentally feeling pretty good at the moment. Brainfog is pretty absent.

Currently injecting HCG once a day at the moment.
VITAMIN - C,D,E. Restrvatrol, Multitamin, Fish oil, L-Tyrosine, 5-HTP.

Update on blood work. Please comment.

2 Days Into HCG

6.5 Months after propecia (only posting stuff that stands out or required, i know i’m missing a couple of important tests , i’ll have them done next week)
26/10/12

DHEA-S 7.0 UMOL/L (3.7-10.2)
ALT 68H (<51) U/L
eGFR <90
TSH 4.00 (0.35 - 5.50) mIU/L
FSH 1.3 IU/L (1.0 - 18.0)
LH 3.6 IU/L (1.0 - 12.0)
Prolactin 10.4 ug/L (<20.0)
Testosterone 14.2 nmol/L (8.0 - 30.0)
SHBG 36 (nmol/L 17-66)
FREE Testo 275 (pmol/L 170-500)
FAI (FREE ANDROGEN INDEX) 39.4 (% 23.3 - 103.0)

This one scares me…

WCC 3.8 (4.0 - 11.0)
NEUTROPHILS 1.9 (2.0 -8.0)
EOSINPHILS <0.1 (<0.6)

There is a mild neutropenia.

Hi propeciashiz,

Just a quick question,

Did you suffer from dry skin ? if so did the treatment help your skin recover.

Hey Propeciashiz, how you feeling?

Any updates?

What did you tell your doctor to get this treatment? What did he do to diagnose you?

I hope propeciashiz is ok.

I’m alive. Choosing not to log onto these forums. All my symptoms relate to low testosterone which I’ve been managing ok. Still a few problems with low T but yeah. I’m doing a ok

Hi propeciashiz,

Can I ask you how much you have recovered by at this stage ?

i’m doing great. still a few issues keeping it up. But come along way, and staying away from here certainly helps.

Good to hear your doing well propeciashiz.

What was it that helped you the most ?

HCG, going on a holiday. Not listening to all the cynical people on here and the stupid theories also helps.

Thanks for the post mate.

hcg is the drug that has helped me the most as well, can you write again your protocol. Where did you buy hcg? are there any online pharmacies that sell hcg?

Hey esermon,

I got my HCG from an anti-aging doctor/biochemist it’s by a company called Ascent Pharmaceuticals ascentpharma.com.au/.

It works well, I tried a couple of regimes.

First was

5 x 500ui - Weekends off for two weeks.

and 500ui x 10 days straight.

I had 2 months off now i’m doing 1 shot every two weeks, seems to be bringing everything back online. Of course not everythings perfect, but everythings starting to look healthier and libido is about a 6/10 now.

There are times where everything looks unhealthy, but so far so good.

Also I just put the shot straight into my shoulder with an insulin siringe.

my libido is quite good now. my main issue is e.d. followed by premature ejaculation and then some shrinkage.

Is taking HCG/HMG the same thing as taking LH/FSH? Sorry, just trying to understand all of this. Do you need a prescription for those things? I searched online and I found HCG drops one place, but nothing about HMG. Also couldn’t find anything about Ascend Pharmaceuticals. Sorry I’m asking so many questions, I’m just very scared and want to get better. :frowning:

it’s an australian pharmacist…i don’t recommend injecting yourself with anything, until you give it time. or atleast get some blood levels done. HCG is a chemical generally released from your brain to your testicles to produce more LH which inturn creates Testosterone. You only need to take this if your LH and Testosterone is low. Do your research, i recommend going to a doctor first. Best advice, stop reading stupid stories on these forums. If you read my crazy posts from earlier on, you’ll be ok.

Thanks, I really appreciate it. I’ve been feeling very hopeless lately, especially after a doctor told me I’m pretty much fucked. I want it all to end. I’m still clinging to recovery stories like yours, hoping I’ll be one of them. How is your recovery, by the way? Are you 100% again? Have your sexual issues all cleared up?

are you drunk? or your brain fog is out of control? where have you read this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_chor … nadotropin
human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) is a hormone produced during pregnancy that is made by the developing placenta after conception. Therefore HCG is made from pregnant women’s urine.The pituitary analogue of hCG, known as luteinizing hormone (LH), is produced in the pituitary gland of males and females of all ages.

yeah this applies to your stories too. Don’t make unfounded claims here. Unless scientific research finds the root cause, no body knows any thing.

oops wrote that really late at night was referring to LH.

Also…I don’t need someone to approve my posts cheers. From what I can see in my case it’s completely hormonally related.

I’m feeling better.