Treating Inflammation

Just thought I would share this site. Of the recoveries we’ve seen, paleo diet and exercise seem the most important. This site suggests cooling inflammation and boosting thyroid and adrenal function.

stopthethyroidmadness.com

It talks about thyroid, adrenals, cortisol, etc.

After doing some research, I think I’m going to give the following a try.

• Paleo diet: chi, cdnuts, ihatepropecia702 all essentially did a paleo diet
  • Armour Thyroid: don’t know yet how I will get this, but should ramp up metabolism (researchers think this is so far a metabolic disorder)
  • Adrenal Support: likely try Dr. Wilson’s, or Adrenomax (as taken by chi)
  • Gelatin (great lakes gelatin brand): heal the gut
  • Probiotics
  • Digestive enzymes
  • Maca: slowly try to ramp up testosterone production

I’ve noticed that I’m not digesting my food. I see whole pieces of food in my stool suggesting my digestion is not working properly. I’ve also suspected a thyroid problem. Since the researchers think this is a metabolism problem, it makes sense to repair the thyroid.

Increased thyroid function = increased metabolism! Thyroid needs adrenals to work properly. I’m going to do this diet and wait to see what else the research reveals about PFS.

In my personal experience so far, Adrenals are a key component. Fin killed my Adrenal function. I am pretty sure it was induced by the lowering of allopregnanolone aka stress tolerance. The CNS not coming back to baseline continues to put pressure on your adrenals that shouldn’t be there. Anyway if you can get your adrenals working better you will very likely feel much better.

I think we need to address adrenals, thyroid, and gut all together. Our bodies are damaged very badly and we need to help support all vital endocrine organs in order for our bodies to heal.

Addressing adrenal fatigue:

articles.mercola.com/sites/artic … sting.aspx

Also mentions that thyroid and adrenals go together. Need to address both.