Travivo, does anyone think it might help with our curse?

Hi guys,
Im having a very bad tinnitus, and head pressure, otherwise i would have done the research myself…
I have found about this drug by mere chance, and i was wondering if anyone think it might help with our case?..Can anyone email the company and ask, if there is any chance that it would come this year, or at all?..I would have bought it as a reseach chemical, but it doesnt make any sense, since it has a very limited half life, and the company made all the studies on an extended release form of the drug, which is something i cant replicate…
I really would have done it myself, but i barely can look into the screen without feeling my head will explode.
I would appreciate it, if someone would take time, and see if he can reach something
thx

https://www.researchgate.net/post/Gepirone_ER_how_long_does_a_pharmaceutical_development_process_take_after_entering_the_NDA_new_drug_application_stage

At least someone shares my ideas…Some guy thinks, it might be helpful for pssd…Does anyone know how i can reach to Mesolimbo, since the pssd forum is still closed (btw. whats up with these guys)?

Trying to revive this thread…Anyone ever heard of this medication?..Anyone know if it will be approved at all?