Transient stress seems to improve symptoms

Something I’ve noticed over the 3 and a half years of PFS is that when I am stressed by something at work or even in my personal life, I recover the following to a significant degree:

• Emotions
  • Appreciation of music
  • Libido
  • Thickness and firmness of erections
  • Sensitivity of penis
  • Longer time to ejaculation (PFS has given me a form of PE)
  • Amount of semen released during ejaculation
  • General mental sharpness

I know many users have mentioned that stress makes them worse. There are even cases of people claiming to have made temporary recoveries whilst on summer holidays.
I have found this to not be the case for me.

Whether the mechanism is due to the transient endocrine changes which stress brings about or perhaps elevated cortisol levels which are otherwise too low…I’m unsure.

Has anybody else noticed stress temporarily improving their condition?

Well…i feel that with some degree of stress i can manage better my daily life. Otherwise, i start thinking too much and realize that i have no reasons to keep living etc.
So, stress is until certain level good. Also, i noticed that when i sleep less time, i am very worse from brainfog etc but a somehow better regarding sexual issues, i think this is also stress related.
But i can also feel that stress is not good during a long period of time. Also, i feel less confident on myself, so i get stressed by almost normal things like talk with people, like trying that the other person likes me. And, when i have real reasons to be stressed, then i get too much stressed.
I think our mechanism to calm down in stressfull situation is not working as it should…

3 Likes

When I had to do taxes last year, it was right up to the deadline because I procrastinated too much. The night of the deadline I was extremely stressed trying to calculate crypto cross exchange rates for tax purposes.

I had the closest libido and mental sharpness to my old self on that night. I actually felt like I NEEDED to rub one off for the first time in at least a year. I also took a nap and woke up with the desire to rub one off for the first time in an eternity.

1 Like