Topical Testosterone for Penile Wrinkles & Shrinkage?

Before I write anything, I would like to give a disclaimer that I am far from knowledgeable on any of these topics, I have not tried any supplements, and I have not discussed any of this with any medical professionals.

I do not wish to be the reason for why people randomly start testing out different supplements and experiment on themselves. I think we’re all well aware that everyone can react to treatments & supplements in different ways, potentially risking getting worse.

I was watching a lecture by Dr. William Powers. He’s name has surfaced here a few times as he’s recommended rectal progesterone for some PFS patients, apparently. He seems to be quite well-versed in treating transitioning individuals.

At 28:46 Dr. Will Powers talks about his usage of low T compound on the penis for trans women (Male to Female).

He talks about how the internals of a trans woman’s penis will remain the same. However, the skin will atrophy, leading to painful erections & split skin.

Considering how a lot of suffer from pelvic disorders, painful erections, and changes to our penile tissue, I found this to be quite interesting.

There is also other very interesting & useful stuff in the lecture that could pertain to us. He talks about 5-ar inhibitors and other blockers, and their potential effects.

To keep the original post, I cut out some of my other ramblings out and decided to post it in this follow-up second post.

I firmly believe the medicinal field with the greatest experience & science that is readily applicable to our condition lies in the transitioning field. And watching this lecture has more so bolstered this belief.

Ultimately, this is the largest pool of people in society inducing drastic changes in their bodies through alteration of their hormone profiles, often times messing with the exact same enzymes & pathways that we have played with. There appears to be a wide overlap of desired effects & unwanted side effects between the world of MTF/FTM trans & PFS patients. And I am aware many have tried countless variations of hormone treatments with varying level of success.

I don’t think that such treatments could be a systematic reversal for our condition, such a thing will only potentially come once we have a more holistic understanding of our condition as the science comes in. However, I think such treatments can offer relief from some of the localized symptoms we are having. I believe treating our symptoms on an individual basis seems to be a more reasonable approach considering the state we are in.

1 Like