吴百通—中国非那雄胺综合征受害者

I could use a factory reset.

1 Like

The biotechnology we need to solve our problem probably already exists. We just need to figure out more specifics about this disease of ours and I’m confident we can solve it

3 Likes

Really hope so…

1 Like

Hey Wu,

how do you feel today?

I wonder often why we have only a few Chinese members here. You mentioned the language barrier. But PFS foundation is available in Chinese language.

I think the poison is once banned here, what needs years for cosmetical use and decades for the brachial prostate treatment, the criminal pharma cartel will sell the shit in China and India.

You told the pharma cartel already started war for profit against the Chinese people.

1 Like

Sales of the poison are increasing 30% each year in South Korea. The sales are increasing globally each year

3 Likes

你好,上帝

我处于挣扎之中,最近除了脸上的肌肉有所损失,没有什么大变化。

有一些中国人在浏览这个论坛,但说实话,在这个论坛活跃的人往往是病得很重的,很多中国人也觉得他们不适合加入外国人的聊天。

我已经基本上放弃作出任何努力了/或者说,我已经意识到我能做的都已经做了,当然我还将尽可能向论坛捐款,无论是中国、印度还是美国,都没有什么不同,在这场战争中,我们没有国界,是“真正的全世界无产者联合起来”,当然也不存在“中国人民”…

我的声音太小了,我一个人做不了太多

5 Likes

这正是我认为的,这种药不会被禁止,而且会有越来越多的人加入,除非出现神迹,一个有巨大影响力的人加入我们,我想这是一场非常非常漫长的马拉松。

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a long marathon if we really push as a community in a concentrated way. The technology we need to fix this issue is probably already here.

2 Likes

我觉得推动科学发展的意义,尤其是,现阶段
并不在于解决,而在于提高医学界对这个病的认知
不要让医护人员觉得我们是个疯子,这是我做过最错误的事情

1 Like

Through research it is likely we can solve and cure this condition.

然而在中国这种照搬资本主义社会运作模式唯利是图的国家,想改变人们的观念太难了,因为这个药物本身他就是存在巨大的利润

Good luck brother!

2 Likes

Very well said, Baitong. I wish you all the best and hope we can meet one day under normal circumstances.

2 Likes

Hydrogel helps restore erectile function in pigs with damaged penis
1 Like

Eight months a year, the brain fog is not over yet. It is really difficult to write something on the blackboard smoothly. At the end of the month, I will give an important lesson. Wish me good luck

3 Likes

By the way, my teaching results are very bad, which makes me very uncomfortable.

1 Like

Good luck man!

1 Like

Two years ago today, I took the damn poison.I think I should be very angry, but I have no emotions other than anxiety

2 Likes

加油,对我来说,准时并充足的睡眠对减弱焦虑很有帮助

1 Like

I got my bank card and I’m still here, but I’m getting lazier

1 Like