吴百通—中国非那雄胺综合征受害者

我严重怀疑自己到底是在哪,只是在“观察”这个世界,我感觉我会按着他情况发展下去,我的专业是历史,我很擅长总结规律,除了这个狗屎非那雄胺。

You can call me “Small M_C ”

2022年4月10日

焦虑和脑雾变得更好勉强可以忍受,但很遗憾,我是一个教师,记忆力/动力/逻辑能力的剥夺是无情的,我常常感到精疲力竭。

每天的工作让我感觉像是在不断冲锋,我也有头痛,尤其是在我试着思考的时候,我只是尽我所能去“表演”。

在会议的时候,我尽量不说话,因为我没有任何“主意”,只是像一个机器人一样,我感觉我像一个骗子。

我有时候会有一种伴随着焦虑的奇怪性欲,我健康的时候常常以手淫释放压力,很可能在我青春期的时候我就有了一些轻度到中度的焦虑,因为过早体会到家庭的贫穷带来的生活压力。

今天手淫时间很长,但我的“小公鸡”只有30—40%的勃起,而且时断时续,我能看到,跟健康的时候不同,它的根部和前端的直径是不一样的,显得更小,很苍白。

结束后,在阴茎龟头以下的一圈,像是起了一圈水泡,就像吹起的泡泡糖,尤其是右边,水泡一样的东西很大,而且很痛,我的理性告诉我,这很可怕,但是我完全没有震惊的感觉,也许是我经历过更恐怖的事,也许是我真的没有感觉。

或许最好的结局是脑雾/焦虑的消失+阴茎假体?生活就这样妥协下去?

我真的希望我们能大获全胜,得到治愈,因为有人比我更加糟糕,希望我们能早点得到答案。

3 Likes

2022年4月16日

朋友们,我认为我好多了~尽管远远不是健康状态。
上周开始,我又开始进行沉重的工作,从早上7点忙到晚上7点,在书写/批改/讲话/策划/上下楼梯之间切换,以至于我几乎没什么时间想这些屁事。

我发现我能够承受更多的压力,注意力更加集中,几个月前,我无法连续书写教案,现在改作业的效率也提高了,我可以比原来快很多,我也发现我越来越聪明了,尽管这种老年痴呆的感觉还是非常明显。

给学生上课似乎不再是那么痛苦了,我能想起来下一张幻灯片的内容,我能感觉到哪些学生在不认真听课,我现在管理学生的欲望比之前强了很多…

简而言之,原来我是一个100%的自杀僵尸,我天天怀疑我在不在世界上,完全没有自我意识、判断力等等…现在我是一个50%的脑残僵尸,我学会了规避一些风险等等。

改善最大的是头痛、焦虑和脑雾,尤其是焦虑和脑雾,几乎是一对孪生兄弟,这让我想起来在我上中学的时候,每天睡眠不足,上课的时候就会昏昏欲睡,反应力迟钝,开始胡思乱想,我现在的感觉就是如此,可能我还有脑疲劳,谁知道呢,去他妈的…

累了就趴着睡一会。

昨天下午,我帮助我的学生解决了一道“数学难题”,(我是历史老师),我的同学们围着我,发出了“牛批”的赞叹,我肯定是又开心,又想哭,但我什么也感觉不到,感谢我生病之前扎实的学习,不然我肯定无法凭借直觉做工作。

每天的工作很有意义,但让我精疲力竭,感觉就像天天在和拜仁慕尼黑踢120分钟的加时赛 :soccer:

我个人的观点,能从床上爬起来的患者,尽量去融入社会,哪怕是坐在公园的长凳上看着小孩玩耍。

不要和纯粹负能量的悲观主义者天天纠缠(虽然大家都不好受),远离那些“运动”、“药物”、“饮食”等等“无效信息”。

患者中有很多严重的精神病人,他们会有意识或无意识地伤害你,远离他们,保持尽可能轻松的生活状态。

让我们顺从着管理人员,找到我们的答案,这一切需要时间,需要每个人的参与。

我们不应该低估这件事的残酷性,但盟军并没有因为纳粹的大西洋堡垒而放弃登陆,奥马哈海滩将士们的鲜血最终撕开了看似固若金汤的防线,这是一场恶战。

周末愉快~

3 Likes

“Don’t get tangled up with pessimists with pure negative energy every day (although everyone is uncomfortable)…”

So in my diary I tell you every day, how bad I feel. But it doesn’t bring you down, you got more energy. So it’s not my aim to bring someone down.

I don’t write about recovery and how good I feel now, how great my sex is now, because I think just this frustrates all the users hanging down on the ground and see no performance with their body and mind.

For you telling the truth about your life I’m so happy that you make improvements. For everyone who tells the truth I’m happy, even for the liars I’m happy about every improvement. We all in the same boat in strange waters.

2 Likes

I want to say everything, but I can’t say anything.
I still “alive”,make some noise.
does this is a mistake that could make up?

2 Likes

【1】 CRISPR gene editing can restore the factory settings of the brain and improve the damage caused by drinking to the brain
On May 12, 2022, it was reported that researchers at the University of Illinois at Chicago published a research paper entitled: targeted epigenomic editing ameliorates adult anxiety and excessive drinking after adult alcohol exposure on science advances.
The study suggests that epigenetic gene editing may be a potential treatment for anxiety and alcohol use disorders in adolescent alcoholics. Using the gene editing and regulation tool based on crispr-dcas9, the research team manipulated the histone acetylation and methylation process of Arc gene in the adult rat model, so as to “restore the factory settings of the brain” and improve anxiety and drinking behavior.

interesting research

3 Likes

I could use a factory reset.

1 Like

The biotechnology we need to solve our problem probably already exists. We just need to figure out more specifics about this disease of ours and I’m confident we can solve it

3 Likes

Really hope so…

1 Like

Hey Wu,

how do you feel today?

I wonder often why we have only a few Chinese members here. You mentioned the language barrier. But PFS foundation is available in Chinese language.

I think the poison is once banned here, what needs years for cosmetical use and decades for the brachial prostate treatment, the criminal pharma cartel will sell the shit in China and India.

You told the pharma cartel already started war for profit against the Chinese people.

1 Like

Sales of the poison are increasing 30% each year in South Korea. The sales are increasing globally each year

3 Likes

你好,上帝

我处于挣扎之中,最近除了脸上的肌肉有所损失,没有什么大变化。

有一些中国人在浏览这个论坛,但说实话,在这个论坛活跃的人往往是病得很重的,很多中国人也觉得他们不适合加入外国人的聊天。

我已经基本上放弃作出任何努力了/或者说,我已经意识到我能做的都已经做了,当然我还将尽可能向论坛捐款,无论是中国、印度还是美国,都没有什么不同,在这场战争中,我们没有国界,是“真正的全世界无产者联合起来”,当然也不存在“中国人民”…

我的声音太小了,我一个人做不了太多

5 Likes

这正是我认为的,这种药不会被禁止,而且会有越来越多的人加入,除非出现神迹,一个有巨大影响力的人加入我们,我想这是一场非常非常漫长的马拉松。

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s a long marathon if we really push as a community in a concentrated way. The technology we need to fix this issue is probably already here.

2 Likes

我觉得推动科学发展的意义,尤其是,现阶段
并不在于解决,而在于提高医学界对这个病的认知
不要让医护人员觉得我们是个疯子,这是我做过最错误的事情

1 Like

Through research it is likely we can solve and cure this condition.

然而在中国这种照搬资本主义社会运作模式唯利是图的国家,想改变人们的观念太难了,因为这个药物本身他就是存在巨大的利润

Good luck brother!

2 Likes

Very well said, Baitong. I wish you all the best and hope we can meet one day under normal circumstances.

2 Likes