Took a Saw Palmetto supp. Afraid of PFS.

Hi. I went to a urologist complaining of difficulty urinating and he gave me a herbal supplement consisting of:

Graminex G60- 60 mg

Graminex GFX- 3 mg

Serenoa repens extract (Saw Palmetto) – 320mg

Curcuma longa extract – 100mg

Boswellia serrata extract – 100mg

I took two pills every day for about two weeks, then quit because of nausea. Now, after reading about the horror stories about finasteride and how
Saw Palmetto acts in a similar fashion, I’m afraid I’ll get PFS in the future. I haven’t got any sides yet, except for the waves of nausea and rapid heartbeat
that I still experience despite having quit the drug for some weeks now. Am I at risk for PFS?

No, the brain fog and lowered genital sensation that saw palmetto causes should be easily cured with the right food or supplements mentioned on this board dozens of times

I have panic attacks since last week, and constant nausea. Never had pannic attacks before. No sexual sides yet. It’s been a month since I quit.

Hi, @Defiant1

Can you please reply on how did you cure it? It’s been 2 months since I took just two capsules of this horrific drug saw palmetto https://www.amazon.in/Bhumija-Lifesciences-Palmetto-Nettle-Capsule/dp/B07HXTCFZ9/

I have panic attacks just like you and constant nausea. I’ve never had panic attacks ever in my life. Can you please help me with how you fixed it? I beg you please reply! My life is going for a toss.