Tonsilitus and jaundice...fun new symptoms

Hello,

So my hot flushes seemed to have passed somewhat, I still get them but not nearly as much. Luckily I do not have any sexual side effects, I wake up with morning wood most days and semen is thicker too since quitting 2 months back.

My groin still hurts but not my testicles, its an odd shooting sensation that eventually goes to my legs, very odd.

Anyway a few weeks back I noticed something in my eye, so I pulled down my eye lid to investigate as you do and noticed a lot of yellow, I panicked and went to the hospital by me, I was terrified it was liver related, they told me it is to do with bilirubin levels and they would check them, my results came back at 19 (range is 8-18) so just over, I was told to come back in a week to check again, my eyes are still yellow but my results came back at 12. all over liver functions are fine though my white blood cell count is borderline.

Next up I have had a dry throat for about 4 weeks, I have dry skin at the moment so thought it was something related, however it was only on one side which is odd so I looked in my mouth and my right tonsil is huge,I went to the docs again as they say if it doesn’t go in a week or so to get it checked. They gave me difflam spray, and sent me on my way. So my throat is still bloody sore and along with my jaundice, dry skin and groin pain feel like I’m falling apart.

Is all this to do with Hormones, it just seems crazy to me, surely I have a chronic infection or something. When I was 16 I took antibiotics for acne and since that day (15 years ago) I have had thush in my mouth and on my penis.

Another thing to note is that my hands were getting so dry it looked like I dipped my hands in chalk, anyway I gave up wheat and the dry skin has improved somewhat which is a relief, could be an infection but they do say that gluten can play with hormones so I don’t really know.

My head is exhausted with all this.