Tobramycin, Tinnitus

Two weeks ago I had surgery on my right eye with the Micropulsed Yellow Laser, for my Central Serous Chorioretinopathy. I was given two antibiotic drops of Tobramycin, and now for three days I have been developing tinnitus in my right ear which prevents me from sleeping. Now I read that Tobramycin is highly ototoxic it can lead to hearing loss and tinnitus, on Monday I will make an appointment with an Otolaryngologist. I have read that Tobramycin can cause hearing damage, especially if taken together with other drugs, I had the second dose of Covid 19 Vaccine 9 days before but I do not know if there is a correlation of an interaction between the two drugs, I read that this antibiotic can create interaction with many drugs. I asked my GP, and he says there is no correlation, I forgot to tell him at the ophthalmologist because we discussed what eye drops to use, I didn’t want fluoroquinolones and I asked for another antibiotic and he gave me Tobramycin. I didn’t think it could cause all these problems. The surgery was very light so a single application of two drops was used after the surgery. I have never had tinnitus problems until now and I don’t want this new symptom. However, I am understanding that almost all eye drops are poison, unfortunately after a Laser surgery I necessarily needed an antibiotic somministration.

Any Advice?

This is Eye Drops, it feels lighter than the injections, and I used this:

What can I take for sleep? Valerian root is safe?