To get or not get COVID vaccine

So there are numerous reports of people getting unexplainable symptoms from the COVID vaccine (brain fog, chest pains, heart palpitations, ball ache, persistent headache, etc).

These people were former pro-vaxxers who are now getting attacked by the mainstream for talking about their symptoms, much like what we’re facing today.

If you’re a guy in your 20s, would it be better to just roll the die with COVID rather than getting the vaccine?

I’ll try not to get vaccinated.

In my opinion, it’s just not worth the risk.

But unfortunately, my country is setting up tight restrictions for those who won’t get the jab.

EDIT.

Just to clarify, as I see the moderation policy is pretty clear on this topic and the thread was closed, I’m not an anti-vax.

I’m already vaccinated and getting my second dose next week. I think you’re risking more by not getting it considering COVID itself has its own fair share of risk of permanent symptoms.

It’s up to you, though. We probably have to get the shot every year like the flu, so I think at some point, you’ll end up getting it through mandate or new strains.

1 Like

Already done.

Conclusion: people here (including me) have been vaccinated. It would appear that there is no extraordinary risk to pfs people.

Then anti vaxers sign up to the forum and the moderators ban them.

If you want to discuss the problems that some people are claiming vaccination represents, this isn’t the place for it. Nobody here who has been vaccinated has reported a problem.

Topic closed.

1 Like