To all U.S. citizens! Report persistent side effects from Propecia!

How to report

This is important! I would like to see how far we can get with this. If all the U.S. citizens here submit a report to the FDA, and leave a note in this thread when you’ve done so, we can demand an answer from the FDA when enough people have contributed. Actually, submitting a report to the FDA should be mandatory for all new members on this board.

Please take some time to submit a report: Online reporting form

done so twice

Great! :slight_smile:

I did last year when I first got the condition and again recently. Trying to get others to do the same seems difficult thou.

I did it soon after I developed PFS and will update it again soon to let them know the effects didn’t reverse within the first two years of the condition.

I tried to do this numerous times way back. You can’t do it if you used generic meds off the web can you?

I’m not sure, but you should do it anyway - as long as you used 1 mg finasteride a day.

I’m very confident you will be able to submit if you took generics or even live outside the US. Generics are the same exact drug, just made by a different company.

Is it only for US citizens? Is there a chance people from other countries can participate? I am from Germany.

This site has 160 members with 50 posts or more, and only 4 persons have submitted a report…?

I haven’t submitted a report because I’m not an U.S. citizen, but I’ve contacted the authorities in my country several times.

enden,
where do you see the number of people who have submitted a report?

You should submit a report to the FDA (US authorities) since it has much more effectiveness. Reporting to national authorities is not creating enough “quantities”! Please submit a report to the US authorities. Ask them if you can do it as a non-US resident.

I have made reports now to five different people at the fda, plus the standard medwatch forms… even if you are in another country, you should still contact the fda, since it is the same drug.

I was told that as of 2010, there’s been over 700 medwatch reports on Propecia. I was also told that this is a lot of reports for one drug.

I just counted the ones who have replied in this thread.