Tips for emotional flatness / bluntness?

I’ve been dating my girlfriend for two and a half years. We’ve lived together for almost a year. She obviously knows about PFS and what it does, but I just can’t seem to get her to understand the emotional flatness / anhedonia / fatigue factor. Our sex life has just steadily declined, and I can barely ever get going anymore.

She sees it as lack of direction / laziness. Anyone else dealing with this? I’ve tried all kinds of things, but the problem with this syndrome is that if there is no proven cure, so you can always do “more” weightlifting, better dieting, better supplementing, better positive thinking.

I have a constant dull ache behind my left ball (checked out, not cancer, probably from a small cyst or epididymitus). As people here know, it’s hard to be happy when it feels like you just got kicked in the balls all day.

Anyone successfully maintaining a relationship with this?

You need to stop the pill asap. otherwise you will be deeper in the hole and harder to dig out.

I’ve been off it for 4 years, smart guy :slight_smile:

Only thing I’ve found that really works is exercise, and more specifically, weight lifting and yoga. These don’t work every time, and they only lift the veil of depression for about 20 minutes afterwards, but its better than nothing.

It’s anhedonia, I still struggle with it 7 years later.
Reduced levels of Allopregnanolone in the cerebral spinal fluid. There’s word about an allo pill being developed

What about taking DHEA?