Timeline of Crashes and Triggers

Hi all,

I’m wondering if I can hear a bit more about your experiences with crashes. I’m interested mainly in secondary crashes, after the first, main crash. How soon after exposure to a “trigger,” or troublesome substance did you first experience symptoms?

If alcohol is a trigger for any of you, how soon afterwards did you experience a crash? Sometimes it seems to take a day or two before it happens for me, so I’m not even sure if alcohol is the trigger. I’ll wake up feeling mostly normal, but the second day after drinking is when trouble starts.

For me: the crash usually starts with intense fatigue and malaise that then erupts into the rest of the symptoms overnight. How does it work for you?

Don’t have exact dates, but my crashes became less and less severe and time-to-recovery shortened after each crash.

I don’t know what “crashes” are for the rest.
I have like “substance/drug” hypersensibility after take something
It usually appears 2-3 days after introducing a supplement.
It vanishes 5 days after its discontinuation.
For me the symptoms are mainly panic attacks, fearfulness and anxiety.

So I believe I had my first crash. I took fin for roughly 3 weeks and noticed changes in my mood/anxiety/sleep pretty quick and stopped taking it. No sexual side effects at first. Was feeling much better about a month after stopping and it got better over the next 2 months. Then almost right at the 3 month mark I experienced a “crash” when I thought I was out of the woods. My sleep had returned to normal and I wokeup super early randomly and then realized I couldnt get it up. Never had ed issues my entire life so it scared the hell out of me. Took it easy for about 2 days and started to regain feeling again and have has anxiety and brain fog, difficulty focusing, remembering and just normal things. Its been a week since the “crash” and my ed is pretty much gone but brain is still foggy and sleep isnt where it should be. Curious if anyone has felt like this or similar situation. At this point just trying to let my body heal naturally and take it easy. Seems to be worse in the morning and get better as my day goes on.

Also wanted to add - my diet seems to go out the window. I have to force myself to eat. Also a lot of diareah and pooping constantly in small bits.

Took 1 pill in August and woke up with dead dick. Non-reactive. Over time it became a little more sensitive but was still depressed and felt anhedonia. After just over three weeks, my libido return and so did erections with my gf after doing a 54 hour fast. I continued intermittent fasting but eating like crap (mixed with good and bad foods). This recovery lasted for 3 and a half weeks until 3 days ago where I crashed. Dick is back to lifeless. Can masturbate with stimulation and orgasms are okay but don’t think I can have sex in this situation. Just hoping for a recovery, as it happened once before.