Thoughts and advice on my case - finasteride 0.25 EOD

Hi guys,
I’m with PFS 8,5 months now. Decided to wait one year to check if my body could stablize and repair on its own and after that try some TRT or sth, but I’m getting tired being in that state so probably I will do something earlier.

I’m not getting any ‘crashes’. I experienced it only once after discontiunation of finasteride. My heart raced, I suffered insomnia and complete impotency. I gradually improving in every symptoms as time goes by. But I think now its time to take some action. I visited several doctors, they examine me and said everything is normal.
I done a blood test when ‘crash’ happened (few days after stopping propecia) and I had high levels of androgens, very high:
Testosteron, Free Testosteron, DHEA-SO4 all were 2-2.5x higher than max norm.

Now almost 9month with PFS my hormone profile is fine but it did not return to pre-fin baseline.

Pre-fin      PFS9month          norm
  Testosterone                  550            566             [80-980]
  Estradiol                     16              26             [11-36]
  Androstendion                 1,3            2,4             [0,6-3,7]
  DHT                           2100          >2500            [300-990]
  Progesteron                   0.1            0.3             [0.1-0.2]
  Prolactin                     7,17          8,12             [3-18]
  Cortisol                      17             12              [4-19]
  DHEA                          5,3            8,7             [1,7-6,1]
  SHBG                       not checked        28             [18-54]
  LH                         not checked       2,3             [0.57 - 12]
  FSH                        not checked       1,18            [0.95-11.95]
 TSH                               2,2         2,5             [0,4-4.0]

I have huge amout of DHT in my blood but I feel literally 0 androgens.
My estradiol is higher, DHT, DHEA and progesteron as well comparing to pre-fin. Estradiol is in norm but it is about 60% higher than before. Maybe I should do something with that.
Before I was wondering to start Masteron or Proviron but hmmm, I’m not sure if in my case that would be good as I have already high DHT values.

Only my progesterone is higher than pre-fin, but probably nothing we can do with that.

My symptoms for today:

• low libido
  • ED
  • tiredness
    I dont have any problem with sleeping now.
    I’m experiencing hair loss now and my beard is growing so fast and becames more dense. I assume is a good factor.
    Some advices? Do you guys also have high levels of androgens during crash? Can I consider level of my cortisol low? To be honest I’m thinking about starting TRT and corticosteroids to bump level of cortisol.
    If progesteron is high could that mean that my 5AR is still inhibited? My body is trying to produce more allopregnanolone which is created from progesteron with 5AR enzyme.
    Who knows…

Wait a few more months for a year. But if I were you I’d give it at least 2 years.