Thought I was back at baseline but I'm completely back to where I started with this hell

So I thought that I was back to where I was before my crash but it appears that was temporary I’m back to the very beginning of my pfs journey I have crippling ahhedonia like I did at the start cant feel any sort of emotion at all like I did at the start I also have extreme brain fog again typing this is just a challenge for my brain my libido is nowhere to be seen and its harder to keep an erection again I’ve lost all hope and I highly doubt I will see improvements again

Has anybody had this kind of experience where they were practically recovered for a few months thrown right down to the bottom then bounced back again because I kinda need some hope right now been like this for about a month now

2 Likes

I felt okay after two months. I had a crash and I feel worse that the beginning (neurological). But I’m sure I will improve with time.

Did you take something/did something different? Like taking supplement, overstimulation, stress,something different?

Hang in there. This is not a lineal recovery

1 Like

No I didn’t do anything to cause this I feel like nobody else has experienced anything like Me there’s no hope anymore

You guys know how I said I recovered muscle wastage well unfortunately it’s just returned I’m gonna put some pictures up

I’m sorry man. This disease is unreal. I’ve heard so many stories like yours where guys crash after feeling better. I hope you can bounce back. At least your body got better once so maybe it could get there. Stay strong!

1 Like

This rollercoaster sucks. I don’t have encouraging words, but I am right there with you, also at a low right now. Presumably there are pleasant days in our futures if we push through.