Those with pfs with low-dose medication were extraordinarily horny before pfs?

Those with pfs with low-dose medication were extraordinarily horny before pfs ?

Definitely fits me yes.

I have not seen anyone who does not comply with these conditions.

i am 6 pills sufferer and i was very very horny pre accutane. @Cooper is same. he is 5 pills sufferer. maybe we had so high receptor count at pre drugs.

1 Like

so we was not normal already

As far as I remember I was 8 or 9x 1mg pills spread over about a month (mostly EOD.)

I believe this question has been asked many times before, and many people answered with ‘yes’. But not everyone, it seems.
Another thing is that often people will say that they were very horny before PFS simply because they don’t really have any other experience to compare to except the state they are currently in, so it’s not unlogical to assume that most people would answer this question with ‘yes’ even though they may not really have had such high libido in the past.

That said, given how many people respond to this question with ‘yes’ I wouldn’t be surprised either, if this is almost a universal truth for PFS patients in general. It certainly fits for me.

The big question however is what kind of conclusion we’re supposed to get from this.

I will say yes, and will add that after finasteride, I read others had noticed a change in their type of desires. Without getting into detail, that was true for me during my crash, but returned to “normal”.

Yup, extremely horny before

Most people here are young males. Ask random young males and most will they say that they are “extraordinary horny”. Without a clear measurement of what that means and a control group this is not saying much.

7 Likes