This seems to work

I’m embracing a new “mostly natural” protocol and it seems to work for me more than guzzling bunch of pills. The only exceptions are amino acid, little zinc, fish oil and vitamin c. Depending where you start, it may work for you but you need to give it a few weeks.

I notice I’m more sweaty and my body odor is stronger and needing more showers (not that I’m happy about it :see_no_evil:). Libido is mostly decent and morning and nocturnal erections are fine.

• Colostrum 2X day (empty stomach)
• High fiber/high fat/juices/fruits/veggies/nuts/beans
• No wheat/cereals/oats/pasta/lasagna/macaroni/sweets
• Two meals a day & skip dinner (sort of intermittent fasting).
• Exemptions are 3000mg amino acid, 5mg Zinc, 250mg Vitamin C & low dose fish oil (omega 3 6 9 combo)
• No other multivitamins/minerals/supplements/hormones
• No coffee
• Dark Chocolate >= 70% (~20g per day)
• 1 teaspoon black tea
• Garlic 1-2 clove & ½ onion per day
• 1/4 small teaspoon turmeric & 1/4 small teaspoon ginger
• 3X (Sometimes 4X) resistance training per week. No overtraining

3 Likes

What specific amino acids do you take? Is there some amino blend you use?

Some people felt really bad eating dark chocolate btw, but maybe it’s case dependent. I’ve never had a bad reaction to it.

I might try some of the things you tried. Funny you mention pasta… Ever since I’ve been reducing the amount I consume, my stools are now more normal. The garlic may be helping you with morning wood. I used to eat a ton of cloves last year and it helped me.

Yep I do think it’s very individual thing when it comes to diet and supplements. I’ve spent a whole lot of $$$ on umpteen supplements based on anecdotes. I recall getting that over excited “sense of anticipation” everytime I’m about to try something new only to end up feeling letdown or even worse. So now I embrace “less is more” moto.

This is the amino acid:
https://www.iherb.com/pr/bluebonnet-nutrition-amino-acid-capsules-180-vcaps/11418

I’m on lindt 90% cocoa dark chocolate and tea Geschwindner black tea. Garlic is reported to boost testosterone level and decrease corticosterone:

Pasta is full of wheat (high FODMAP), I’d steer clear from it for many reasons. Get well soon bro :pray:t3: @Sawproblemo

1 Like

Thanks so much sir! I just ordered the aminos.

1 Like

At your service, sir :blush:

Eating 2-3 cloves of garlic (crushed) a day made my left testicle go from 30-40%, back to its 80% of its regular size, in just two weeks!

3 Likes

no point killing microbes with antimicrobials/herbals if you are feeding them at the same time…

Good you found something for shrinkage. Garlic never worked for me.

i did not have penis shrinkage… just my left testicle shrunk to 30% of its size and felt empty… How many cloves a day? Crushed? Were you still eating sugar/carbs?