This is a Good Feel Log

New Orleans this weekend for me!

2 Likes

I love new Orleans going in June for a anderson paak concert. If my body allows it

2 Likes

Is flying lotus going to be there?

No. thundercat tho

1 Like

Just studying in my room and can hear someone listening to Californication in a nearby flat, its a beautiful day and doing some study is making me feel good :blush:

1 Like

We need to have a feel bad log as well. I just went a party and there is nothing good to say about it…

2 Likes

Make one! it’s important that people can complain too hehe

1 Like

I mean to be fair I think the majority of logs are “bad feel logs” heh

4 Likes

True haha

1 Like

Hey guys - good feel update here - for the first time in a year (when I’m not super drunk) I slept like pre-fin. I didn’t even remember a single dream! And i only woke up once (which is normal for me). Anyways, I’m not really feeling any different with the nice sleep, but I thought I’d share. Also, my GF has told me that my muscle twitching is MUCH less than it used to be, and I am no longer “honking” and moaning in my sleep, lol. Anyways, small victories.

3 Likes

Progress is progress!

Thanks for posting, I’ve been feeling down today and hearing some positive news is helpful.

Funnily enough until a day or so ago, I was feeling like I might be getting over this and had noticed improvements recently. Then everything got bad again! Not as bad as it was, so the trend is still good, but man I wish it was all up and no down.

2 Likes

Do you scrutinize the good days trying to figure out what the common denominator is? I keep doing that and it sorta ruins it.

No, I feel it doesn’t work like that.

My school of thought is that I think my body “wants” to get back to normal and it will do if I leave it alone long enough.

If I get a good day, I just think “yes! It’s happening!” If I get a bad day (as today) I wonder if I did something wrong, but I don’t think it bears analysis!

1 Like

After a real shitty few days and with no intervention my muscles filled with blood, I got a few seconds of spontaneous boners and had a lift in mood! That’s twice now in the last few months. These things never happened previously.

6 Likes

After a rough day I went round my sister’s house for the evening. We had a really good chat, laughed, cried, hugged, then played some board games. Things are really fucked up, but I feel so lucky to have love and support from my family.

5 Likes

Went on a camping trip with some friends. Had a wonderful time. I had forgotten how great it feels to be surrounded by wild nature!

3 Likes

80 degrees and crystal clear blue skies this summer morning. Felt at peace and I love this time of year. have a list of fun, simple, relaxing things to do this summer:

-sit on my balcony watching the night sky and listening to meditative music with my cousin, staying up the whole night
-BBQ and bonfire with beer and smores in nearby forest
-Play some retro survival horror video games
-Go to the beach and pool

4 Likes

Again after a tough 48 hours with terrible insomnia an hour or so of sleep broken by frightening nightmares and lots of symptoms extreme anxiety, bleeding gums, cold Limbs, dryer skin, suicidal thoughts I started this morning with some weights, muscles filled with blood and my mood is extremely good! These windows keep me going.

2 Likes

Had a good morning, sun is shining and listened to the The Pretenders - Don’t Get Me Wrong.

3 Likes

Good news @Andrew35!

I’m really pleased to hear it. I find that when I’m feeling better I’m more moved by music.

1 Like