This is a damn nightmare

How old are you bro? The skin on the pic look like an old guy indeed… Fucking hell!

1 Like

I have 27 year old! I had a beautiful skin like that of a child before. After the drug my doctor gave me … hell came. I hope he dies and suffers more than I am suffering this bastard!!!

2 Likes

@axolotl which hormone involves the skin? Did you see?
Do you think it is useful to take high doses of Vitamin E?

You are still young bro! I am 36 now, crashed when I was 34 year old. IMO stay away from those vitamins, especially from Methylated B’s, Vit K2 probably vitamin E is no different than those two I’ve mentioned about. There is chance you can worsen from thar vitamin. Be careful bro!

1 Like

Eh, my friend after taking Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) my symptoms have worsened considerably!

1 Like

That’s why I am telling you, stay away from those crappy vitamins, I thing that I’ve got worsen after my second crash after taking Vit K2, after that my joints began popping and hurt, and now my knees are fucked, the joints are so dry at the moment, probably like a 90 years old chap…

1 Like

After the vitamin my body started to feel sore I have all the bones hurt !!

Are you living in Italy? Does the sunshine helps you out?

1 Like

Yes Italy, The sun is not there, I do not think help me

One thing helped me for the sore muscles though… L Carnitine L Tartrate, Acethyl L Carnitine… Also I am taking BCAA amino acids and recently started Cissus Quadrangularis, the last one suppose to help for the bones… Hope it will help as I am taking is literally 3 days now…

1 Like

Also when I take Vitamin B1 I have ghost smells in the brain!
Probably the neurosteroids have burned!

Thank you my friend for the advice!

1 Like

Welcome bro! Check out the L Carnitine L Tartrate and the Acethyl L Carnitine, they are good for the androgen receptors, also BCAA suppose to help out for the HGH production in the body… The only vitamin I am taking now it Vit C once in a while… Cheers!

1 Like

I’m trying low dose DHEA to try and help my dry skin. This shit is indeed a nightmare. We’re all suffering in a unique and terrible way. We’re with you buddy.

4 Likes

I have the same shit! Its unbelivible what this drug have Done to our body! Instead of keeping us Young it have Destroyed our body. I thought i shoulde have had my own family in this time of my life instead i living alone and cant work for the moment. I have nothing else to say more then i really no the pain and struggel you are going through!

3 Likes

I dont Know if you are a beliver but i just want to send a teaching with Rick Warren about pain and sorrow. It helped me anyway.

1 Like

I feel you bro! I wanted to have my own family and baby too, but this shitty illness took away all my plans for the future… And apparently I see no future while I am in this condition…

6 Likes

I meen the hole thing about caring about hairloss was that we was worried that we woulde Lose our confidence to meet someone and starte a family. Coulde it be more sad!

6 Likes

I think its good to tell it like it is otherwise we keep it to ourself and will be even more bitter

4 Likes

The crazy thing is that for the doctors who saw me it’s all in my head! How the fuck can it be in my head? They denied me anything, skin, loss of collagen, white hair, they denied me that my dick simply disappeared. These sons of a bitch I hope they will suffer more than I am suffering. Thats enough.

2 Likes