They should have manufactured an anti-pfs pill already

they know the facts
its not about hormones
its about silenced/altrered AR gene expressions/receptors and other genes/receptors altered

i think the big pharma is not letting them manufacture it…

the prep medication has closest mechanism of action towards AR so its most suitable for us…
Problem is other receptors are also shutdown like GABA etc…

A powerful demethylating agent like azacitadine might be helpful to turn genes expressions ON

im willing to try the second,after my prep order arrives and i try the prep

what do u think,is it worth a shot,would it be effective?

regards

1 Like

…we can’t answer that because we don’t know what is exactly going on

2 Likes

yes we know
u might not know but i know and other people know cause its so obvious
its evidently receptor/gene expression problem
u might ask people who know this stuff,they will tell u that is the problem
there were people on trt before pfs that did well,but after pfs on the same trt they didnt respond?
whats that?
receptor problem/gene expression gene turned off

not responding to alcohol and other stuff drugs etc…
how u explain that?
the system is off tracks
some genes are methylated so the signal doesnt come to them

if u think u can argue these statements go ahead im ready for new points of view

regards

dude i didn’t disagree with you. i actually fully agree. it’s not proven yet for PFS. and we don’t know how it is exactly being caused or what predisposed us in the first place.

1 Like

yeah i know its not proven,but what do we do?
wait to be proven?
than wait to manufacture a drug?

we,at least I,will act now
we need to test stuff that havent been tested yet,cause the things that have been tested dont work

we dont need anymore testosterone or estrogen blockers etc…

we need drugs that work on AR gene expression-thats the prep drug
and we need global demethylators for other problems like not responding to alcohol-thats demethylating agents

we have 2 people tried these type of drugs out of 2000+ sufferers here
thats 0.1%

luckely no one is taking my thought serious here and people try the same stuff over and over for years making them the same or worse…

im hoping to reactivate this receptors with these 2 types of drugs and from than on work on hormonal or whatever lvl i will see

my point is that more people should try this and not wait around since their life is miserable already

thats it

2 Likes

Are you using Prep @zadig777?

Please start a new topic to talk about it.

In the topic please List your symptoms, the exact drug you’ve bought, dosage and frequency of use. Also, any other supplements or drugs you’re taking.

Then please reply daily with an update on your condition.

Thankyou.

okay then give it a shot no one isn’t stopping you. understand that are risks for each.

1 Like

i ordered and waiting to receive it

I’m intrigued by this prep
To me It’s a novel idea that a drug developed to stop people from spreading AIDS can be the fix for our situation it seems a wild shot to me
I’m not a man of science by any means so I don’t understand the actions of the drug but it seems far fetched to think a drug that prevents infection can help us surely that drug is another form of blocking agent ?
Trust me I would give my right arm to be back to pre Finasteride and see everyone here happy and this forum up in arms celebrating I just hope you know what your doing mate messing with drugs we can get burnt hence we are already here.
Do you think this combination of drugs would cure the sexual issues ?

Good luck mate be safe keep us updated :+1:

3 Likes

Well, if you are going to try it, good luck and please document your experience.

2 Likes

Good luck! Also I’m pretty sure nobody currently on the forum thinks its hormonal issue. That’s been established and understood for quite some time now.

2 Likes

I also think it’s an expression issue, as I have had improvements from niacin (removing methyl groups) and I have seen other threads referencing methyl steroids as a cure.

I could see the body methylizng certain genes to keep them from overepxressing and then after fin they remain silenced. Removing these methyl groups would presumably lead to recovering.

1 Like

yeah,thats almost a fact now
the problem are the agents to do this job,the demethylating agents
they work on cancer-affected cells mostly and not on normal cells

but how did this guy have improvements than?

–>>>

i cant conclude why he resolved the problem partially when its all connected
mb he needed more cycles?

This drug is very risky.
You can create further problems.
Find a good endo is the best choice man.

how u know its risky?
u have read stories from people that use it or what?
or u just assume cause its used at oncology department that its risky?

My dad is a doc and he tells me that it’s very dangerous drug.
There is no evidence that the drug can resolve your problems.
However side effects are sure. You can make worse your situation.
Don’t play with your health because somebody around the web claimed bullshit.
There is no scientific evidence.
Trust me.
Find a good doc.

1 Like

Doc usually know less than these patients in these circumstances. However, a doctor will not reccomend dangerous treatment.

A pfs sufferer may know more than a doc at this point, but is still prone to trying dangerous things out of desperation.

nice reply totaly agree with u
i also i agree that im trying this out of desperation mostly,plus some anecdotal experience
since nothing worked so far,this is the last thing to do
it has its dangers,but for a person willing to end his life its no big deal honestly

the hormonal and other routtes have been tried
its time for this
sadly…

You really should hold on for the next set of study results. Imagine if they find something which indicates a particular treatment would be helpful and you took this potentially harmful course of action just before we all found out?

I know this is hard and you don’t deserve it but you have to hold on.

1 Like

i rly dont expect nothing from those studies sry…

1 Like