The Story of Saw Palmetto

I started having symptoms after only three weeks on saw palmetto. Oh wait, I also started Propecia two weeks earlier, so according to your theory, it could not have been the saw palmetto b/c it must take 5-6 weeks to work, ay?

The fact that you obviously don’t believe saw palmetto causes any sides is down right rude and insensitive. Kemangd is tellling you that for him it did. I don’t know why you can’t just accept his story. What does it matter to you anyway? Why do you care so much to prove him wrong? It’s ridiculous. There are way more important thing to try and focus on rather then discounting each others stories. How would you like it if people didn’t believe you were studdering because that isn’t a listed side effect. I could name a hundred studies that show propecia doesn’t cause studdering. Would you like that? Would you like me spending time doing that? GET OVER IT.

Just had another USG of the abdomen (upper and lower). Liver is in
good condition (no abnormalities, no scarring, no fatty liver, size is normal), both kidneys are good and other organs are good too.

So basically all the internal organs are ok. So far morning erection is
always present everyday. Still taking arimidex 0.25mg 3 times a week.
Libido is ok (sex is back at 2-3 times a week).

good news
congratulations

English is not kemangds first language
are you always so rude?

How is the quality of the sex? Good enough to get buy, or is it somewhat enjoyable??

Thanks ruffneck

cd nuts, quality of sex is good and enjoyable (from scale 0-10. i will give
7.5). i feel more intense orgasm and increase in ejaculation volume :slight_smile: .
But my refractory period remain long, once i ejaculate it takes around
2 days to build up the urge (libido) to have sex again.

Next month i am planning to test my testosterone and estradiol, i want
to see if there is a significant increase or decrease between these two
hormones. Also i want to check my cholesterol level to see if arimidex
have any impact on my blood lipid.

Hi Keman, any update?

Sorry Mew i have not done those tests. I have a lot of spending
in the last three months but hopefully next months i will do them (as i am
curious about the result).

Up date on arimidex intake, i have now reduce the dose to 2 x .25mg
a week. I found that taking it twice a week is better for my libido.
Morning erection is still there everyday and i start having a few
spontaneus erection (not consistent) but i see this as a good sign.
Still no sign of nightime erection (when you wake up to take a piss).

I still take Schisandra extract, choline birtrate and Curcuma Xanthoriza.

to see my update on hormones profile please check :

propeciahelp.com/forum/viewt … 2530#12530

There is clearly malabsorption issues going on with many men on this board. I suggest everyone start looking at there own crap and if its suspect(greasy, undigested food, clay like texture, bad colour) tell a doctor. Get all vitamins tested as these are a good indication of absorption problems.

kemangd, is there any recent update on your case, i also used saw palmetto and is really messing my life up. just wanna know any recent update.

Hi Godhelpme

did you post your story and homonal profile? Kemangd has improved a lot. I also took Saw Palmetto and unfortunately have nonthing good to share except taking VitD3 which is holding my body at a steady state.

sps

i will be posting my stroy as well, oh my God there is alot of people out there sufering from this horrible over the counter med. God help us…

If you live in Canada, write about your condition to Bas… in health Canada. Yes I am sure the number of people suffering from this shit is in 100s in Canada.Either they don’t know the reason of their suffering or Ediot Doctors and health Canada people keep denynig them. If we can get good number we can sue these murderers. Can some body make a good website or think of the way to get all the people togather who are suffering from SPalmetto?

saw palmetto affects thyroid as well. So tiredness is due to that.

Spstricken, you screwed up yourself by taking androgel and then coming off with no pCT. Perhaps you would have recovered had you left it to nature.

All you needs to do is take something that increases LH.

Test for jaryan too and then taken some LH boosting herbals. That will make you feel better and kickstart recovery. IMO the longer you wait the mnore you have issues, see a herbalist.

Godhelpme what is your symtomps ? i am at a steady level. I still have good days and some
bad days but i generally feeling a lot better.

It seems that my body can not handle stress like they used to. My bad days corelate with
the stress i got from work.

other than that i think my body is slowly healing it self, in the last two months i began getting
nocturnal erection that i have not got for a long time.

it is still a hit and miss thing, i dont get the nocturnal erection every day but it happens like every two to three days. But i always have morning erection, so i see this as a positive thing.

I still got my gyno, it does not grow but it does not goes away either so this still bug me a
little. My current regime is only multi vitamin, lots of green veggies (cooked), lean protein.
i have stopped taking other supplements.

I know this was almost four years ago, but I’m going through the same terrible ordeal with awful libido right now after taking SP for 6 months. Do you guys have any updates?

who told you to take SP? this is a satanic hebal extract.

I was diagnosed with prostatitis and told that saw palmetto was something that could improve my prostate health overall. I’m trying to figure out what exactly helped kemangd but it’s hard to tell. Was it the arimidex? Or just time?