The recovery and self medication hystery and all the lovley, solidaric and supportive guys I miss. Where are you all? Why are you so silent?

I’m the one who stayed the longest reading time here from all since May 2021. Without this forum I would have committed suicide This forum an my german group saved my life.

This forum here saved many desperate lifes giving love to each other coping through the days.

This forum get stressy over the last years because of

the insane recovery mass hystery here

and in all the chats.

The unbelievable benefit of someones experience to get out of this mess for the entire community becomes than only pressure for them who get worse.

Every great approach in research and awarness is agressiv attacked Every goal-oriented intitiative is trampled down. Everyone who talks about his pain is mobbed as a crybaby, dark minded hcg blasphemist. We are on the way to a tressless like community.

I think up to one hundred lovley so lovley, solidaric and helpful guys disappeared and a crowd tressless subreddit like agressiv recovery and injection soldiers overtake the leadership.

Here and in especially in all the chats and forums. Not the moderators. They are helpless like me and the silenced majority who just to to cope a littke bit and get through their damaged lifes with other patients suffering the same.

Thats the truth of this dark place and the cult of sadness!!!

Discambler:

I definitely wish everyone his own recovery!

Why shouldn’t I do that as an elderly man to a young guy with his life ahead.

I don’t want to attack someone as an individual. A mass hystery is a trend not a person.

6 Likes

It has changed a lot I agree

1 Like

There are still people out there trying to help to reach meanngful progress in research. They don’t go on this forum much anymore because of the changes you described. Best example is the post about the Marc Turner event - only a handful people commented even though Marc and his family have managed to raise tens of thousands of dollars for PFS research
Instead herbs and recovery protocols that only make people worse are discussed to infinity…

3 Likes

There’s a group of people trying to advocate and fight, instead of pushing supplements and herbs. That was a big turning point for me- it keeps me encouraged and keeps me going. ESG, if you want to get involved PM me. We’re going to need all the help we can get.

5 Likes

We’re still here my friend

3 Likes