The Proviron experience

sorry I mixed you with sanane.
how long have you been on TRT?
you mentioned you are getting benefits from proviron. Do you feel its effects are declining over time as reported by others?

2 years. I don’t notice any effects from Proviron when my testosterone/estrogen ratio is way off. When it’s optimal, a low dose like 12.5 mg twice a day, increases the libido significantly.

and you are still applying DHT and enjoying the benefits?

Yeah, apparently I need it, but I always pause the treatment when my testosterone/estrogen ratio is bad - because I don’t notice any benefits from it.

I wonder then how would you explain FTMs. they have far higher E than T but make huge gains from DHT application.

I am on stanodrol now. Taking up to 6 tablets a day, I may have noticed some mood changes after 6 pills on the second day. Apart from that, nothing.

I have also tried andro hard and lots of proviron. no real results. Only times I have recoverd was first time on arimidex and first time on pes erase. Have not been able to replicate.

During those times I was opretty much totally recovered.

Have you taken Proviron? Can you copy and paste these questions w/ your answers?

What dose?
How long?
What benefits? How long did they last?
Any bad effects?
Why did you quit?
Were you taking anything else (TRT, etc.)?

I’m interested in seeing if anyone approximated what Enden is referencing here: viewtopic.php?p=60542#p60542

Thanks

I took 1 pill(25mg) proviron in last tuesday. Next day i crashed. It had caused digestion problems, nausea, anxiete and prostat issue. Libido and erection was not effected too much (both still low). I got my blood tested two days later.

Total Testosterone 245ng/dl (241 - 827)
SHBG 18.2 nmol/L (13 - 71 nmol/L)
FSH 2.55 mIU/ml (1.5 - 12.4 )
LH 5.84 mIU/ml (1.7 - 8.6 )
ESTRADIOL 17.23 pg/mL (7.6 - 43)
PROLACTIN 9.76 ng/mL (4.6 - 21.4)

My Total T reached its lowest level ever measured. You can see my earlier test results from here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6844

I had felt like shit for 4 days. Actually i wasn’t expecting proviron to do this. It crashed me really bad. Fortunately, I am better since this morning.

It is very surprising with LH 5.84 and T only 245ng/dl? I have seen T in 400 or 500 with LH only 0.5.
I am still surprised why females on DHT don’t crash and how come these girls develop muscles and small penis. Clearly some thing is going on here but hidden from our eyes.

I had lh even higher and testosterone even lower when checked in february or march.

the problem is most of us don’t have pre-fin blood tests. maybe you have high pre-fin LH .
if you have brother or father you can get them to test their blood to have an idea about your blood level.

I think it depended on my previous usage of 2000u.l. of hcg that raised my testosterone much over the limit (giving me great results) when it was already very high after finasteride. After that testicles desensitized to lh, didn’t feel lh stimulation anymore. At that time i had very low libido, now my libido is good so i think i got through that low testosterone problem even if i haven’t checked hormones yet. My worst problem now is e.d. and secondly premature ejaculation, that i actually think is consequent upon e.d.

hey can anyone help me out with some proviron, i have just started trt and want to add it to it and see how it goes, i will keep you posted if with progress

I recommend that you use a very low dose if you’re going to use it while on TRT. I’ve had some success with 6.25 mg a day (1/4 tablet).

How long did you take it for? I’ve been wrestling with the idea of taking it for a few weeks now, but from what I’ve read the consensus seems it’ll do more harm than good in the long-run.

I just need to get my SHBG done, but other than Proviron I don’t see what options there are. I’m saving it as a last resort at the moment.

I don’t remember exactly. At least a week. I’ve had success with Primobolan Depot too, but unfortunately it’s hard to get hold of real Primo. I just bought a lot of ampules. They look real, with the boxes and leaflets, but the amount of oil varies, and it’s less than 1 ml in the ampules. I broke an ampule a week ago or so, and it contained ethyl oleate. Original Primobolan Depot doesn’t. I’m now wondering whether or not it contains methenolone.

I’ve used 6.25mg for a week now and haven’t noticed anything, positive or adverse. Tried a dose of 12mg to same effect. May try a full 25mg dose soon.

Ideally I’d like to see some signs of increased hairloss. At the moment I don’t understand why if my DHT and Testosterone levels are healthy, why my hair loss has completely halted.

This is a very succinct theory and I’m surprised no one else acknowledged it after all this time. Our AR receptors may be so downregulated that some of us may have to even start out using micro-doses.

What was your hair loss status before pfs? The norwood scale of hair loss isn’t a progression everyone with MPB will go through. It’s a misconception.

Each norwood stage represents a terminal point for a particular person. Some people will never progress beyond norwood 3… ever. For some it’s norwood 4 or 5. For some it’s 2 and for others it’s 1. I think a lot of norwood 2s and 3s assume they will progress to baldness, but it’s not necessarily true.

But the androgen signalling thing is also possible.

after my first crash after cessation at that night i just poped proviron i was just create DHT way - a plain logic, and that night only one pill was made me pre pfs in 2 hours. but nowafter 4.5 years its not working, or not enough to feel. to many things changed maybe i recovered i dont know.