I’ve decided to stop crying around corners and I’m going to start a recovery protocol. After reading all the recovery stories I think they all have something in common:
- Stop thinking about it, try to relax and if possible practice meditation and breathing exercises in order to lower the cortisol levels that are preventing the body from starting a recovery.
- Holistic approach, as fundamental is to try a supplement as to take care of the feeding and to practice sport. I refuse to stay in this state.
My symptoms are very severe, and at least I intend to return to a functional state. My face and body are completely destroyed and I have lost my job and my ability to enter the world of work. The symptoms include:
- Penis atrophy and ED including daily pain.
- Slow healing of wounds and inflammatory state (when I hit myself while playing sports I get bruises)
- The skin all over my body is completely aged. Wrinkles, extremely dry skin and my face has lost subcutaneous fat. I don’t recognize myself in the mirror.
- Poor tolerance to sport
- I have very little hunger
- I have lost muscle and bone mass.
- Depression and anxiety (although I think due to my body changes)
- My skin wrinkles on my hands and feet if it is in contact with water
- Multivitamins to improve skin and bones (Magnesium, Vitamin E, Vitamin C), collagen peptides, hyaluronic acid
- Supplements to combat penis atrophy: Acetyl l Carnitine, Arginine and Cialis daily at low doses.
Increase activity 5AR:
- Creatine cycle combined with sorghum for three weeks.
- Cycle of tongkat ali for three weeks (I will increase doses until 500mg daily)
2500 kcal paleo diet along with intermittent fasting 16:8
- Large amount of food rich in vitamin C in the form of smothies, broccoli juice and beets (increase in nitric oxide).
- Large amount of fats and proteins to promote the regeneration of the body (meat, fish, protein shake, eggs, milk…)
- Heavy weights with multiarticular exercises (dead weight, squat…etc).
- HIIT in the form of sprints twice a week
- Aerobic resistance exercise once a week (one hour).
- Kegel exercises
Daily morning and afternoon relaxation exercises.
Take an online course while I start to focus my head on something else.
Cognitive behavioral therapy exercises (on your own)
After all of the above I plan to do a cycle of DHT prohormons or proviron in order to desensitize the ARs.
Every part of the protocol has been well studied, including the diet in order to give as much support as possible to the body so that it can recover. My goal is that I can begin to be functional and I am completely determined to do so. There is nothing new in all of the above that has not already been discussed in the forum.
I suspect that this shit is not a disease per se. It is simply the sequelae produced by androgenic deprivation. There is no magic pill that will cure you when the symptoms are severe. You have to attack from all sides.
Feel free to share your opinions.