The microbiome as a target for endocrine disruptors: Novel chemicals may disrupt androgen and microbiome-mediated autoimmunity

It would be nice for this to inch closer to a conclusion.

I repeat: read about last posts of @douglasmich (R.I.P.).
Microbiome is a consequence, not a cause.

Yes, I will take a look at his posts when I get a chance. Thanks.
Again though, fecal transplants seem like a cross your fingers and hope for the best approach.
It seems some people here cant even handle asparagus, mushrooms and salmon.
Basic foods, basic supplements (like water soluble b vitamins)
Greatly and randomly increasing the bacterial load through fecal transplant when there could already be signs of dysimmunity would be questionable as to the safety and how the body would respond.

They are not mining the microbiome (or bacteria and its metabolites) looking for more sophisticated drugs and vaccines by just capsulating someones fecal matter.

So here the cause is endocrine disruptors and one of the consequences is disruption of the microbiome.
Then looking at your data, possibly a similar trend, not only that but microbia being possibly even more involved in SSRIs and the related mechanism of action.

Antidepressants, antimicrobials or both? Gut microbiota dysbiosis in depression and possible implications of the antimicrobial effects of antidepressant drugs for antidepressant effectiveness

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0165032716308813?via%3Dihub

Source: UCLA

A new study in mice led by UCLA biologists strongly suggests that serotonin and drugs that target serotonin, such as anti-depressants, can have a major effect on the gut’s microbiota — the 100 trillion or so bacteria and other microbes that live in the human body’s intestines.
Also as far as all roads lead to androgens (or is it hormones?) coming from my drugs perspective,
Im not sure the greater then 80% cure rate of Accutane means every post patient is walking around with chronic androgen deprivation as to why their acne is not coming back.
.Theres more involved.