The localized effect of PFS

It’s time to discuss the localized effect of PFS, and what this could mean from a transcriptional factor point of view.

I myself have PFS from a topical 5AR agent, Minoxidil. Minoxidil has been shown to inhibit 5AR and shut down the androgen receptor just like Finasteride, Accutane, and all the other PFS causing drugs.

Because it was applied topically, my worst side effects have been with my skin. People on here talk about how destructive pfs is on their dick, yet I still find myself getting aroused. (but still, less than it was before 5ARI)

I’m talking with a person on reddit who has PFS from using topical Finasteride, and has no erectile dysfunction, yet chronically dry skin and issues with brain fog.

This does not mean that because you took a medication orally you won’t have skin problems, or topically you won’t have neurological or sexual issues.

Is it possible that PFS only effects the cells that it touches? There is a clear localized effect of PFS from my view.

I crashed from a topical as well but my sides are just as severe as the people here who have taken an oral anti androgen I think it goes systemic regardless in fact finasteride pills crushed have systemic absorption which is why they say to keep it away from pregnant women