The life of my soul is drained by propecia. Trading life itself for the attribute.

Welcome to our community. Please fill in the following template as a way of introducing yourself, and helping others to understand your background and situation.

Where are you from (country)?
Spain

How did you find this forum (Google search – if so, what search terms? Via link from a forum or website – if so, what page? Other?)
Google

What is your current age, height, weight?
33, weight 75kg

What specific drug did you use (finasteride, dutasteride, saw palmetto, isotretinoin/Accutane, fluoxetine, sertraline, citalopram, leuprorelin, etc…)?
Finasteride

What dose did you take (eg. 1 mg/day, 1 mg every other day etc.)?
4 doses in one week

What condition was being treated with the drug?
hairloss

For how long did you take the drug (weeks/months/years)?
one week

How old were you, and WHEN (date) did you start the drug?

How old were you when you quit, and WHEN (date) did you quit?

How did you quit (cold turkey or taper off)?
cold turkey

How long into your usage did you notice the onset of side effects?
after the first pill

What side effects did you experience that have yet to resolve since discontinuation?
everything except ball ache.

Check the boxes that apply. You can save your post first, then interactively check/uncheck the boxes by clicking on them. If your symptoms change, please update your list.

Sexual
[x] Loss of Libido / Sex Drive
[x] Erectile Dysfunction
[ ] Complete Impotence
[x] Loss of Morning Erections
[x] Loss of Spontaneous Erections
[ ] Loss of Nocturnal Erections
[x] Watery Ejaculate
[x] Reduced Ejaculate
[ ] Inability or Difficulty to Ejaculate / Orgasm
[ ] Reduced Sperm Count / Motility

Mental
[ ] Emotional Blunting / Emotionally Flat
[ ] Difficulty Focusing / Concentrating
[ ] Confusion
[x] Memory Loss / Forgetfulness
[ ] Stumbling over Words / Losing Train of Thought
[ ] Slurring of Speech
[ ] Lack of Motivation / Feeling Passive / Complacency
[ ] Extreme Anxiety / Panic Attacks
[x] Severe Depression / Melancholy
[ ] Suicidal Thoughts

Physical
[ ] Penile Tissue Changes (narrowing, shrinkage, wrinkled)
[ ] Penis curvature / rotation on axis
[ ] Testicular Pain
[ ] Testicular Shrinkage / Loss of Fullness
[x] Genital numbness / sensitivity decrease
[x] Weight Gain
[ ] Gynecomastia (male breasts)
[ ] Muscle Wastage
[x] Muscle Weakness
[x] Joint Pain
[ ] Dry / Dark Circles under eyes

Misc
[ ] Prostate pain
[ ] Persistent Fatigue / Exhaustion
[ ] Stomach Pains / Digestion Problems
[ ] Constipation / “Poo Pellets”
[x] Vision - Acuity Decrease / Blurriness
[x] Tinnitus (ringing or high pitched sound in ears)
[ ] Hearing loss
[ ] Increased hair loss
[ ] Frequent urination
[x] Lowered body temperature

[ ] Other (please explain)

What (if any) treatments have you undertaken to recover from your side effects since discontinuation of the drug?
Some supplements without any significant improvements.

If you have pre or post-drug blood tests, what hormonal changes have you encountered since discontinuing the drug (please post your test results in the “Blood Tests” section and link to them in your post)?
There was nothing strange going on with the hormone profile according to doctors.

Anything not listed in the above questions you’d like to share about your experience?

I don’t know where to start or finish. Just want to dump my struggles on here in the hopes someone knows more, or is able to help out.

Long story short I’m a webdeveloper from spain, 33 years old, single and running my own business.

I made the mistake to start this propecia drug to help me with minor baldness, because I was worried I’d not be able to cover it up anymore soon, and I’d lived to be bald early. Not getting girls, and just looking like an old person. I couldn’t come to terms with that. Someone online suggested using Finasteride. After getting it from my doctor, after some hesitation, I decided to start out.

Within the same day, I immediately felt strange, and thought to myself, what am I doing. Asked online, and people said if you don’t respond well you could always quit the drug and be fine. So I went on for a few more days, until I had enough. Wasn’t being myself, being a whiny pussy. Couldn’t even argue with my employer.

Figured the sides would pass in time, and this all be over soon enough. Now 5 months later. That’s not case at all. It stayed as worse as it got me at first, with all results that trickle through in other parts of my life.

Lost almost sense of purpose and focus. Lost masculinity and leadership. Becoming a submissive bitch. Don’t have the desire to live and accomplish anything. Can’t make things happen, have no sense of shame or stress delaying important tasks. It seems as though my life is slipping out of my hands like the life of my soul did.

I don’t know what to do, or what compounds to take. Willing to try everything, willing to take risks. Living life this way is not worth worth it for me.

Deciding between starting TRT, DHT, stimulants, or even recreative drugs to improve my life. I also settled on taking it for the rest of my life as well, if that’s what is needed to be normal. Yes there’s huge risks involved and dying early is certainly a possibility. If that’s what it takes, that’s what it takes.

Did anyone have success reversing borderline femininity using prescription drugs, and or recovering masculinity using for example TRT? It’s the sole thing I want. It’s the one thing that needs to be restored.

I hope the life of my soul will be restored. And that I might live to be a collection of data points to help regain the manhood of all sufferers. It’s the least this life will allow me to offer.

Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Please note this story was created by a sockpuppet account of @weaksides and is not legitimate.

I don’t know what people are hoping to achieve with this kind of behaviour. It’s a waste of all the volunteer moderators time and is quite frankly childish and bizarre.

2 Likes