The Importance of Eating Fish & Cognitive Problem's Associated with PFS.

Might be old news, but anyone who feel’s like ‘they are losing it,’ please try fish oil supplements and eating more fish. This has literally saved my life on a couple of occasion’s when thing’s were sooooo f’n scary with me.

Fish Oil has saved my life, when thought I was going insane. There was a time, when I felt I was going literally insane, or losing total consciousness, and would have to go to the er, but i felt, for some odd reason, to step into a vitamin store and buy a bottle of norwegian salmon oil.

Honestly, within an hour, I felt much better with the cognitive/fog issues. I also feel much better after some delicious sushi.
I think more fish consumption is critical for us cognitively altered sufferers.

Just my take. Peace to everyone, God bless us all, and full recovery to all!

but you also need…4 "omega 6 molecules , so the magic of omega 3 can happen…the best oil to get both of them in the exact amount 1/4 is linseed oil by gnc. enjoy

This paper outlines the anti-depressive effects of fish oil.
thorne.com/altmedrev/.fulltext/8/4/410.pdf

This paper outlines the effects on neurotransmission and dopamine.
jn.nutrition.org/content/128/12/2512.full

Fish Oil Supplementation Prevents Diabetes-Induced Nerve Conduction Velocity and Neuroanatomical Changes in Rats1,2
jn.nutrition.org/content/129/1/207.full

Fish oil is good for the brain but krill oil is better since it is supposed to be better absorbed. Real fish has mercury issues but a quality oil will be filtered for contaminants. Exercise is very good for the brain also. Take liquid minerals and probiotic also. Start slow since some people dump metals with mineral supplements.

This may be just a marketing ploy to sell krill oil.

Flaxseed oil sorry

Give this podcast a listen if you have some time

robbwolf.com/category/podcasts/

He talks mostly about the Paleo diet, but he also has some good insights into fishoil

1. He says that the toxic mercury is not in the oil of the fish (I think he said its really in the meat)
  2. There is a balance between omega 3’s and 6’s/9’s. He says us westerners have far too much omega 6’s. Omega 6’s are inflammatory. He recommends taking very high doses of omega 3’s (anti-inflammatory) . Its a balance

I havent looked up research to verify this, but he seems to know what hes talking about

I’ve read great things about Krill. I have received 4 packets through so going to try megadosing for a while. The Krill vs fish oil debate rests on krill being bound to phosholipids which are more readily absorbed by the brain…