The hard part’s over, so let’s step up!

Because of the hard work of some incredible individuals on here, a new study has just commenced to further investigate the cause of our issue. I don’t know all the details, but I do know that a lot of work has been put in to find these top researchers that are helping us investigate this issue. We are indebted to men like Mitch for their efforts.

Guys, if you ask me, the hard part’s over. We have some of the top researchers in the world on our side delving deep into this issue. OUR job as a community is to now raise money and awareness. This means continuing to donate to the network, helping with fundraising initiatives, going public with our stories, etc. I promise that our efforts make a difference and our success in finding a cure as quick as possible is strongly dependent on our ability to come together as a community, so let’s come together and defeat this once and for all. LET’S GET OUR LIVES BACK!

8 Likes

Seconded! Please, please get involved, everyone. That’s our only way out. Every penny counts!

2 Likes

And just since I think a shocking amount of people in this community are still not sure where exactly to donate to - here is the link: https://www.pfsnetwork.org/donate

Please donate to the PFS Network. It is the charity that organized the Kiel study and currently our biggest hope in finding a treatmen

3 Likes

We should PM inactive members to donate. That way they get an email notification.

That tactic helped us alot when we were doing surveys

2 Likes

Good idea!