The fatigue is just a feeling or not?

Im brutally fatigued all the time. I really feel like i die in the next seconds if i do something. But if i force myself i somehow do things. My face is like a zombie now like a very tired zombie. This symptom is deadly. But of course all of the other symptoms too. Its an every minute fight to do anything and not just laying in bed. Somebody feels the same??? Can you guys do things if force yourself???

2 Likes

I feel the same as I expect many others do, lots of factors could be at play, lowered functional dopamine levels, adrenal fatigue and much more so many systems have been effected . For me pushing past it is the only way. One thing is for sure, you’re not dying but the fatigue feels like an anaesthetic in the brain and body. Cold showers, doing new things which stimulate you. Sorry man! It is really traumatic but this is what I do to try to combat things. Look at your diet t as foods can trigger the onset. .

1 Like

You are like a mentor as alwasy Laz… Maybe the answer is more simple. I cant sleep. I cant. I tried a lot of things. But i cant. When i drank hot wine what i create myself at home i can sleep few hours. But thats all. Its really killing me.

Thank you i doubt it’s got anything to so with the lack of sleep, many are rarely tired "the natural way’ the fatigue is a sudden onset and not normal. Others including myself “at times” partake in alcohol to get sleep and to numb the emotional distress.
It increases gabba and other neurosteroids but is a false economy and only a very temporay fix. Too much can cause further stress and upset to the very fragile homeostasis. Stay away from red wine I hope you made if from white grapes, its the lesser of two evils.To note polyphenols are big hitters, they are particularly prevalent in apples, berries, grapes 'more so red and other foods . The fatigue used to hit me like a train after eating these. Two years later I had an apple and it knocked me for six. So try cutting triggers from your diet. Hope this helps.

Thank you Laz. Of course i did the wine from red one… I just try to force myself to survive somehow. The only thing is left to me the tastes of the foods. Thats my only pleasure. But maybe you all right and i have to figure it out what foods are make the things worst

100%. Food is a big player in both symptom severity and management. I found the healthier I ate the worse I got. I was already a health nut. None of it made sense at the time. I lived on lean protein, fresh fruit, salad and veg for years, full blown pfs landed and the same diet started to rip me apart. I’d like nothing more than to have a tuna steak, with all the goodies washed down with a glass of red post a gym session… Thats all gone I’ve had to try to adapt to a different life. Very rarely ill dip my toe back in the water as living like a monk in every way loses its appeal. Keep going mate

I’m struggling with the same issue. It’s nothing to do with sleepiness but more just a severe lack of energy. I just cooked up my one meal for the day and it was like running a marathon. Now I’m back to laying down again. I don’t know how I can ever go back to living a normal life with this fatigue. Anyone had any improvements to fatigue with time?