The effect of high doses of pine pollen

Have anyone of you tried pine pollen in high doses for a prolonged time? Do we know if there are consequences related to suppressing our own hormone production by using it?

At the time I combine one tablespoon of pine pollen with several capsules of sulforaphane and it’s the only combination that has given quite good results. I can feel that pine pollen leads to an androgenic effect if the dose is high enough, but this won’t necessarily make you feel good (unpleasant penis, retracting if “played with” over time and so on, an inflammatory effect in the pelvis area, etc.). With sulforaphane, however, it feels like something is cleansed and that the androgenic effect is tolerated a lot better.

I can give you brands and dosages but I primarily want to discuss this with others that have tried these two either separately or in combination.

I’ve been suffering for 8 1/2 years now so I’m happy to have found at least something that gives a clear positive effect. I have more or less given up the path of talking to doctors to try any hormonal treatment; it takes too long, it’s not certain in any way, blood works show up “normal” and so on. I’m tired of it and I don’t have the time for it to be frank.