the CONSTIPATION protocol

How did you come up with this? Did you copy this from some forum or did you make this up & does this actually work for you?

You haven’t read the full post did you?
The nutritionist I have been seeing for a while gave me this…
For the first 1 and 1/2 months,I have just used AloeVera juice…It worked…and after that it didn’t
Now I am just using sweetish bitters I mentioned earlier and 2 tabs of HCL Plus

I did read but thanks for clarification anyways. I am really curious about whether you manage to somehow return stomach acidity/acid levels back to normal with increasing to physical dose and titering along to new physical dose as the stomach supposedly starts to increase HCL on it’s own. That sounds impossible through common sense but on the other hand, the world is a big place… need an anecdote though.

I have found another place which makes HCL supplements with the same composition as the supplement mentioned in the first post
unikeyhealth.com/product/HCL_2

Did this protocol lead to anywhere for anyone?

Did the original poster have any new insights on this?

what do you want dude?

My constipation improved a lot. I haven’t done all the parts mentioned above. But i did:

• Aloe Vera (in the morning with pure apple juice vinegar)
  • Swedish bitter in Paú d’arco tea (morning and evening)
  • I also take Adrenal support with my green smoothies
  • In the morning and sometimes evening i drink sole (water, lemon and Celtic sea salt)
  • Don’t eat bread.

Few things that helped my chronic constipation are…

1. Beef Broth…lots of it… {I make my beef broth using ox tails- you can purchase them at walmart… }
    I put my oxtails in hamilton beach slow cooker and cook on high setting for about 48 hours…

2. amazon.com/Natures-Life-Brom … ain+papain
    {4 after each meal…}

3. pureformulas.com/priority-zy … y-one.html
    {1 after each meal}

4. metagenics.com/mp/products/azeo-pangen
    {1-4 after each meal}

5. AloeVera Juice 20 ml morning and night…

6. Frozen castor oil capsules 6 in the morning and 6 in the night
    amazon.com/Now-Foods-Castor- … l+capsules

My constipation is gone. Hope it holds when i don’t use aloe vera anymore. That will be the test.

hey jorden…can you elaborate o your diet…thanks

the priorityzyme capsules now contains milk…so please stop using it…

pureformulas.com/priority-zy … tuoB8.dpbs

you can follow the rest of the protocol though…

How much aloe vera were you using and are you recovered?

This this constipation protocol recover you?

This has helped me a lot…

I am still not recovered

Sorry to hear that bro :confused:
Have you tried anything else that has helped? Looks like this thread is yearsss old
What symptoms did the constipation protocol help you with?

I can’t remember how much i used back in the day. But i can say i am totally recovered. It was a multitude of stuff that i did. I saw improvement when i worked with a qualified naturopath.

Hm do you have any tips on what to try? Were you trying to fix the constipation and that’s what ended up curing you? I’m sure it can be hard to remember, but any guidance from someone who has recovered would be immensely beneficial

Well it’s not just one thing that helped me. It was a multitude of things. But again: my advise would be to seek help from a naturopath that is qualified to do a comprehensive stool test, do blood works or do a saliva test. Make sure to investigate what is going on and then set up a protocol with a qualified naturopath. Your situation could be different than mine.

What are the multiple things, if you happen to remember any?
Also can you share the name of the naturopath you used?

First step was the injection of B12. That gave me more energy and i didn’t react that evere anymore on some of the protocols. After that i was able to work better on restoring the gut. For instance to take digestive enzymes to digest food better. Think about the use of Betaine HCL.

For restoring the gut i found a lot of help in the Eric Bakker protocol of Canxida. But actually i don’t really want to promote all kinds of stuff. It depends per person and the situation they are in. Do tests! And then. Back in the day with PFS i took multitude of stuff to give me hope but i didn’t really have an idea what i was doing. Just hoping there was something magical that could help me…