The best supplement i am using to reduce mental side effects

i have been using “Endocrine Disruptor Relief 120 caps” for a while and i seem to get rid of most of the mental side effects
i recommend you try this…if you have mental side effects

other diet restrictions i have been following are no sugar,no diary and no gluten in my diet
i also 5000 IU of vit d everyday
i also wear ball zinger

many people in the forum call propecia as “endocrine disruptor”

what is Endocrine Disruptor Relief and how it works??

Endocrine Disruptor Relief is a strong combination of Sulfur containing amino acids like N-Acetyl Cysteine and Methionine, along with Calcium D Glucarate which can effectively help the liver to convert excess estrogens and pesticides into a water soluble form that can be eliminated through the bile or urine. Alpha Lipoic acid also helps the liver to produce more Cysteine from other amino acids, which supports the production of Glutathione, the major antioxidant and detoxification molecule in the body, responsible for conjugating and detoxifying the majority of the body’s toxic burden of Copper, Mercury, and all heavy metals as well as pesticides, pain medications, pharmaceuticals, xeno-estrogens, and all free-radicals that damage the cell membrane.

B12, B6, and Vitamin C all help in the production of Methyl which also helps to detoxify all toxins in the Liver.

What mental sides?

pregnenelone has been the best thing ive took for mental sides - no depression. Dr Crislers video on pregnenelone on super human radio is worth listening too.

All PFS guys should be on this.

One of the very best supplements I ever tried was the one Maria recommended, the Maximum Milk Thistle. I tried other types of Milk Thistle and nothing helped recover from non-sexual side effects like this has. Very impressive.

All of the mental side effects of PFS including anxiety,mental confusion,short term memory loss etc

it seems we can get rid most of our mental side effects by cleansing the liver
Maximum Milk Thistle & endocrine disruptor relief can help liver get rid of it’s toxins

There is a good chance that Milk Thistle is helping some because it is a 5 AR inhibitor. I am currently recovered after using Avodart but i will obviously be waiting at least 4 months before posting an official recovery.

Chi used Saw Palmetto recently and is experiencing his best recovery yet by the sounds of it.

I can’t find anything on it being a 5AR inhibitor. Have I missed a study?

Also, have you stopped avodart? Why might you think another pass with a 5AR inh. would be beneficial long-term. E.g. lots of people have been on propecia for multiple stints only to feel much worse after stopping the second or third time around.

Thanks.

how is it that a 5ARI helps symptoms?

2 Likes