The aging of my face

Can you explain how it is crazy? And are you familiar with every nuance of our endocrine and whatever other systems that you know exactly how propecia has impacted in a myriad of different ways so as you can rule this out? Just because it didn’t happen to you? There are many stories of guys experiencing fat loss after stopping propecia which changes the shape of your face as I’m sure you’ll appreciate. Other guys have experienced more rounded, feminised features which are similar to symptoms experienced by sufferers of Cushings Syndrome, which is due to high levels of the drug Cortisol. Even Merck states that propecia can cause swelling of the face. And as you know yourself with your apparent success with trt which is contrary to most sufferers of pfs, propecia side effects can be quite idiosyncratic. It is a shame that someone who has experienced the negative side effects of a drug can’t be more open to it causing other side effects. Please educate yourself first before making such definitive statements.

My jaw is also getting smaller thus making my face look smaller.

its not about resting man its about collagen loss on face. i lost my fats in my face.

Hi,

im off propecia since 3 month now, I took it for 3 month also… I basically noticed 2 things:

1. fat redistribution due to hormone levels estrogen vs. testosterone… This basically reversed since the last week and im really happy to say that the “gayface” feminin looking face has reversed. I took photos everyday of my face for about 3 month. Its quite interesting to see how your homrmone levels are displayed in the face… I really looked very feminin about 3 weeks ago. Like a girl. Now I look much more masculine again, like before. However…

2. generall sucbucanous fat loss has not returned. I still look very slim, my fat on the cheekbones has not returend, neither on my forehead or temples.

has anyone recovered from the subcutanous fat loss? Im sure/i know you can recover the gayface but im not sure about the subcutanous fat loss…

Just chi claims that his fat loss recovered.

Was this the fat loss in his face or just other parts of his body?

where did he claim that, can you provide a link to the thread?

Go ask himself, i spoke with him.

Hi guys. I have also lost a lot of fat (eye area, cheekbones, cheeks, temples, forehead) and my jaw is less pronounced and more rounded. My cheekbones are also less pronounced. This poison is absolute hell.

4 pills. My face is ruined as my life.

If Chi was so confident about this why did he refuse to post pics. He refused to.

Did Chi or cdnuts or anyone who supposedly recovered from pfs have any facial changes (fat loss around eyes/nose, sunken cheeks, dark circles, etc.) that they were able to reverse? I’m guessing no but even if just one person recovered from these symptoms it would give a little hope.

I have definitely developed puffy red face since starting 2 weeks ago. People are commenting on it because so noticeable. Plus I have bags under eyes.

There is any treatment for this symtom? Hormonal route?

1 Like

@lacpaz if there was we’d all be in to it. A treatment for pfs is the only thing that would turn this around

1 Like

I believe less that this is a “syndrome”. Since finasteride produces changes in estrogen and DHT levels during treatment. DHT is a pleitotropic hormone and we are each affected by very differents symtoms.

I am beginning to think that the physical symptoms are due to a hormonal drop in certain tissues after finasteride treatment. I don’t think there will ever be a cure as such or at least to what we already have available. The thing would be to find what works for these symptoms. TRT? Growth hormone?

Probably the androgen receptors of facial muscles are fucked up. I don’t think this has anything to do with estrogen. Some people found some betterment with taking dht and growth hormones, but these growth hormones are damn costly. And i guess this too will only work if our receptors somewhat function.

1 Like

The receptors are fucked!, most sufferers have normal hormonal levels. Essentailly tissues are being deprived of androgens, alpha relctose etc. Fix the receptors and everything comes back on line.

1 Like

I have severe receptor problems from head to toe. I notice people here claim to have feminine fat distribution, gaining weight all over their body, what i see is i’ve become like an AIDS patient. I was a healthy bulky guy and this fucking pfs has made me skinny as hell, no gyno(unlike others), no fat, no acne and no hairloss as well.

But one thing i noticed in Oct last year is that when i took just 1 tab of proviron, i didn’t have any reaction to it for 2 weeks, but then on 3rd week i started to feel my androgens, my face had acne, eyes were shining, beard was thick, muscles were tighter and erection was awesome. This lasted a week and then i wen’t back to pfs. Later in Nov i took 6 tabs of proviron at once but didn’t get the same effect.

I am a firm believer in upregulated receptors being our problem, for most of us.

1 Like

In the same @anon74895881 I’m amaciated I have no strength, I have lost so much muscle I can feel tissue in top of bone everywhere, it continues to decline. I’ve aged terribly. Over two years ago I got a two week uplift from tumeric I felt and looked great then it fell apart again, I get extremely cold limbs and even dryer skin if I touch if now, same thing happens with any 5ar foods now. I tried trt gel and that did the same but the improvement lasted less than 24 hours. I’ haven’t experienced anything but a slow decline since. It’s soul destroying everything gets hit. I agree with you what our problem is. All roads lead to this in my opinion.

1 Like