Thank you very, very much!!

I have been using finasteride 1mg for hair loss (as prescribed to me by my doc) for one week. After the 3rd day I felt extremely tired and got heavy brain fog but didn’t know it was because of propecia. I stopped this rat poison thanks to this website after 1 week of use and the brain fog gradually disappeared and was totally gone after about one week off finasteride.

I just want to thank you for informing the public about the truth regarding finasteride side effects. I cannot imagine how bad it were for my health if I continued to take it. Hair on a zombie is not a solution.

I wish you all great success and all the best in regaining your health. I feel really sorry for all those guys who got long lasting/irreversible side effects from using finasteride - you all deserve to recover be it alone because of this website warning a lot of people about finasteride. I hope the truth will come out soon; propecia might be Merck’s next vioxx.

Thank you very, very much!!

[I’m gonna get another appointment with this doc and will kick his ass by showing him the studies from this site - especially the one about neurosteroid inhibition. The more people do this the sooner propecia will be withdrawn from the market.]

i hope merck has to pay for it one day… if anyone planing to do something against them… let me know