Tetrahydrogestrinone

This is interesting.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrogestrinone

“When THG reaches the nucleus of a cell, it binds to the androgen receptor at the ligand-binding pocket. Here it changes the expression of a variety of genes, turning on several anabolic and androgenic functions.”

This maybe just what we need. Something that turns on our bodies response to androgens by metabolizing them.

1 Like

definitely looks promising. have you heard of anyone trying it or do you plan to yourself?

Just read this! :smiley:

Do they even still make this stuff? Obviously it would be good if it had super-strong androgenic activities as opposed to super-strong anabolic activities.

I have often thought that a designer steroid made to have strong androgenic activities (raising libido! :sunglasses: ) in a way like some of these SARMs, might be a potential cure. Of course, thats after we figure out what the hell is going on. Maybe we could even hire that Patick Arnold to make it (or some other crazy fucker).

I like this line of thinking. A LOT.

Clearly the recovery may be very different from the cure. Particularly if you are severly effected sexually.

Maybe dosing with something like this may help in libido/penis rehabilitation, something a bit easier than mega-dosing DHT.

by the way I read this is how saw palmetto works and inhibits androgen receptors actions. Unfortulately I have lost the url.

BTW what about side effects from THG

Side effects
Side effects from prolonged use are likely to include infertility in both men and women, as well as other steroid side effects such as acne and hirsutism.[2] Unlike most other anabolic steroids, THG also binds with high affinity to the glucocorticoid receptor, and while this effect may cause additional weight loss, it is also likely to cause extra side effects such as immunosuppression that are not seen with most other steroids.

Running HCG with it should prevent infertility.

Getting ahold of this stuff will prove to be next to impossible however…

Has there been any follow up on this? Is it possible someone from the foundation can reach out to the original creators of this product for research?

1 Like

Apparently the structure is very similar to tren. In other words it’s a very potent steroid.

Nvm it’s actually 10x stronger than tren :flushed:

Yes, and since it causes gene changes, it may help us.