Testosterone Replacement Therapy

I’ve been TRT for 9 months and I want to transfer to another clinic. Does anyone of you guys know other clinic that do testosterone replacement therapy? My friend suggested Virility, Inc. But I am open for your suggestions guys. Thanks!

You could try defymedical.com. If I go on TRT this winter I will probably use them. Apparently they are pretty good and they acknowledge PFS. BTW how is the TRT going for you?

1 Like

I just by it from guys in gyms do your research as their is alot of fakes out their.

This sounds like utterly terrible advice.

1 Like

It’s not advice as such mate Im just saying that is what i do myself …
It’s more a fact that most people inject themselves weekly with 250mg and upwards of testosterone and get their blood work done.

It kind of is advice though, wether you intend it or not.

I’m under the impression that some people do badly on testosterone supplements, it can worsen symptoms. Anyone considering this course of action should find a doctor who will supervise and prescribe.

Yeah guys I see where your coming from sorry about this I agree TRT should be supervised and administered professionally. Let’s be honest guys we have seen far worse talk on this board involving all sorts drugs.

1 Like

does a higher testosterone+working 5a-enzyme lead to a higher allopregnenolone and “chilled” state of mind? apart from lowering excess cortisol