Testosterone levels of 100 year old man

Are you still on HCG? What lifestyle changes have you made? Are you currently taking any supplements to get your T levels to 500-600?

Thank you!

Did you get tested in the morning? Obviously don’t expect it to triple but it’s higher in the morning.

8 months after coming off fin I got blood tests.
When I first got tested at night (told the doctor shouldn’t it be in the morning, he said it’s fine)

It was was around 270, got texted the next morning it was 360 range of 221-1030.

6 months later tested at another lab ended up with 470 range of 48-950. (yes you read that right 48, I have no fucking idea why 48…)

A year later same lab ended up with 670 range of 48-950.

Anyway, I just mean it could recover naturally over time, if not then maybe you should follow one of the restart protocols. I’m sure someone more informed could help you more as I haven’t tried anything other than cabergoline.
I don’t attribute it why mine increased as I took that right after my first blood test

I got my testosterone checked a few weeks later and what’s crazy is that it jumped from 6ml to 18ml in the space of a few weeks. I can’t feel any noticeable improvement in my condition which tells me that the issue at the forefront of all of this is the receptors

1 Like

@Papasmurf Sometimes readings are not accurate, I think testosterone might pulsate and it may have one abnormal reading

I’ve had it at 700 before on it’s own but every subsequent test before and after showed it was much lower.

I’ll get it checked one last time, all the other hormones came back within the range. It’s extremely odd that Testosterone would jump that high within a few short weeks.